We think you'll love these just as much
Tweak-d Dhatelo Restore Cleansing Hair Treatment
Overview & Details
Tweak-d Dhatelo Restore Cleansing Hair Treatment
What It Is
An intensive product scented with vanilla amber and formulated to gently cleanse, condition, strengthen and protect with moisture.
What You Get
- 8 oz. Dhatelo Restore Cleansing Hair Treatment
What It Does
- Multitasking 5-in-1 formula that replaces your hair treatment, shampoo, conditioner, detangler and shine enhancer
- Helps strengthen, conditions to prevent damage
- Optimizes elasticity, softness and moisture and improves luster and shine
- Innovative Dry Hair Application
- Gently removes product residue and impurities without stripping away the hair and scalp of their natural oils
Consumer Perception Survey
- Study 1: After 1 use on average there was a: - 94% reduction in hair breakage on chemically bleached, dry, damaged, frizzy hair.
- Clinical results performed during wet combing after a single use of Restore Self Cleansing Hair Treatment.
- Study 2: There was a 75% increase in shine/luster on chemically bleached, damaged hair when compared to a leading shampoo and conditioner.
- Testing results performed using a hair shine study on specific treated hair tresses.
- Study 3: When using a combination of Restore Revitalizing Hair Mist and Restore Cleansing Hair Treatment there was an 87% improvement in the condition, feel, manageability and smoothness to chemically bleached, damaged, dry, brittle hair.
- Clinical results performed during a volume by image analysis of 2XL Fiber Lift compared to a baseline volume of 100%
How to Use
- Treatment Application: Before you bathe, apply Restore to dry hair focusing on mid-lengths and ends. This unique process enables the hair strands to better absorb the ingredients in their purest state. Apply Restore by dispensing a small amount onto the palm of your hand. Lightly emulsify product between hands and gently saturate dry hair from mid-shaft to ends. Leave on to penetrate for 1 to 3 minutes.
- Detangle: Now it's time to get wet! Soak hair and reapply Restore evenly onto wet hair and detangle beginning from your ends to your roots. For optimal results, apply an adequate amount of product to cover hair from ends to roots.
- Cleanse: Massage for about 1 minute starting at the scalp and then work through to the ends. Rinse and style as usual. For optimal results use Restore once or twice a week. For in between Restore Cleansing Hair Treatments, use any of our Tweak-d Foaming Hair Cleansers & Conditioners.
Made in Canada
|Ingredients: Water/Eau/Agua, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Prinsepia UtilisSeed Oil, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Pentadesma Butyracea Seed Butter, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Pomaderris Kumerahou Flower/Leaf Extract, Saponaria Officinalis Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Extract, Bamboo Vulgaris Water, Soluble Collagen, Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Silk Amino Acids, Arginine, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Gardenia Taitensis Flower Extract, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel, Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Polyquaternium-7, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Cetrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Polyester-11, Polyisobutene, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 60, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Parfum/Fragrance, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid. Allergens Present: Limonene|
LOVE IT and great for skin as well
This is wonderful. Has helped hair condition out and taken away the dryness from coloring. Cant be without and it is lovely on the skin anywhere for great moisture..Lovely on the hands and face. Wear it all night long.No wonder his mom looks so youngfriendlyfireman, PAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Love this product! I have kinky curly hair and if works. I apply it to my dry hair, let it set, then rinse. My hair is much more manageable. Excited that I was able to get 2.CK46, ILWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
This product has rejuvenated my aging hair. I had recently finished the last of my Ojon stash and was very unhappy. Discovering that Dennis was on HSN I was thrilled!! His products don't disappoint. I was almost startled to see how shiny and full my hair has become from using this!! I bought most of his products from the last show, and this is my favorite. If you're willing to take a little extra time and use this as directed you will be happy.The effect lasts for a long time.georgiaN1, GAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 2 found this review helpful
This product has rejuvenated my aging hair. I had recently finished the last of my Ojon stash and was very unhappy. Discovering that Dennis was on HSN I was thrilled!! His products don't disappoint. I was almost startled to see how shiny and full my hair has become from using this!! I bought most of his products from the last show, and this is my favorite. If you're willing to take a little extra time and use this as directed you will be happy.The effect lasts for a long time.georgiaN1, GAWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Love love love
Wow my hair is so soft and shining and feels thick it has truly repair my hair i'm feeling confident again!!! Thank you Hsn for having this product.wandadeleon, ILWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful