Tweak-d by Nature Wild Summer Apricot Cleansing Hair Treatment
Overview & Details
What It Is
This gentle, non-stripping beauty treatment helps cleanse the hair and scalp of excess dirt, oil and sweat and provides the perfect balance for summer moisture and conditioning, even to the driest hair. The multitasking formulation features wild apricot kernel oil (chuli) from the Himalayan Mountains of Nepal.
What You Get
- 10.58 oz. Wild Summer Apricot Cleansing Hair Treatment
What It Does
- Helps to revitalize even the most distressed, driest hair with instant hydration for the perfect balance of renewed softness and pliability
- Multifunctional 5 in 1 formula replaces your shampoo, conditioner, hair treatment, detangler and shine enhancer
- Rich in fatty acids and essential fatty acids, the complete formulation helps protect with moisture
- Help cleanse the hair from summer activities such as swimming, exposure to salt water and perspiration
- Serves as a natural emollient for the appearance of smooth, glossy hair
- In a test, after just one application, hair treated with Tweak-d by Nature Wild Summer Apricot Hair Cleansing Hair Treatment had a 92% reduction in hair breakage on chemically bleached, brittle, dry, damaged and frizzy hair vs. untreated control rinsed with water; test results obtained during wet combing.
- In a test, after just one application, hair treated with both Tweak-d by Nature Wild Summer Apricot Cleansing Hair Treatment and Tweak-d by Nature Wild Summer Apricot Revitalizing Hair Mist demonstrated a reduction in hair breakage of 88% when applied to chemically bleached, brittle, dry, damaged and frizzy hair; results obtained during a wet combing study.
How to Use
- Before you bathe, apply to dry hair without water.
- Dispense a small amount of product into the palm of the hand and emulsify.
- Apply to dry hair, mid-shaft to ends.
- Leave on for 3-5 minutes.
- Soak hair and re-apply evenly onto wet hair.
- Detangle beginning from your ends to your roots.
- Massage for about 1 minute, starting at the scalp, and then work through to the ends.
- Rinse thoroughly and style as usual.
Made in Canada
Good to Know
Product is intensely concentrated, so less is more; you don't need a lot to effectively treat, cleanse and condition.
|Ingredients: Water/Eau/Aqua, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Saponaria Officinalis Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Extract, Pomaderris Kumerahou Flower/Leaf Extract, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Acetic Acid, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Black Tea) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Rhododendron Anthopogon Flower/Leaf Extract, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Cymbopogon Martini Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Marrubium Vulgare Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Oil, Honey, Bambusa Vulgaris Water, Soluble Collagen, Punica Granatum Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Prinsepia Utilis Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Bassia Butyracea Seed Butter, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Lauryl Lactyl Lactate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Silk Amino Acids, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyester-11, Butylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-59, Amodimethicone, Dimethicone, Polyisobutene, Parfum, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA|
Best Tweak-d scent yet and tames wavy frizzy hair
This formula leaves your hair with tamed smooth waves, for those who have wavy hair and leaves hair with a light sweet summery scent. Make sure to watch the video on how to apply this before using the product since it does vary a little from other tweak-d cleansing treatments. If you live in a humid area, this one works great to prevent frizz as well as the peach tweak-d.sarah1999, LAWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Love love love Tweak-d products. The summer apricot cleanser does a great job and really moisturizes. The fragrance is a little stronger than I like, but it's pleasant. Good to have something in summer to combat chlorine pool water.Bumpercrop, FLWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
This didnt agree with my hair type,I loved the smell and that it sapposed to be natural, but my hair needs heavey moisture to hold it down and keep curls from frizzing, I think it would be great for people needing more volume in there hair, I gave it a 4 star because I think it may be good for hair that needs volume and the ingrediant are sapposed to be natural. I would recommend trying it and see if it works for you as we all have differant hair types.jennylapu, NHWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful