Tweak-d Above the Clouds Cleansing Hair Treatment 16 oz.
Overview & Details
Tweak-d Above the Clouds Cleansing Hair Treatment
What It Is
Multi-tasking formulation designed to replace your shampoo, conditioner, hair treatment, detangler and shine enhancer.
What You Get
- 16 fl. oz. Above the Clouds Cleansing Hair Treatment
What It Does
- Helps balance natural oils to help improve the look of vitality and luster
- Multifunctional 5-in-1 formula; replaces your shampoo, conditioner, hair treatment, detangler and shine enhancer
- Protects hair against heat damage
- Helps create shinier, stronger and healthier-looking hair leaving it with the look of body and fullness
- Contains organic rhododendron antopogon, aloe, horse chestnut extract, green tea, black tea and white tea extracts, rosemary leaf extract, witch hazel, grape seed oil, shea butter and coconut oil
How to Use
- Treatment application: Before you bathe, apply the Cleansing Hair Treatment to dry hair, without water. This unique process enables the hair strands to better absorb the ingredients in their natural state without any interference from water. Dispense a small amount of product into the palm of the hand and emulsify.
- Apply to dry hair, mid-shaft to ends.
- Leave on for 3-5 minutes.
- Soak hair and re-apply evenly onto wet hair. Detangle beginning from your ends to your roots.
- Massage for about 1 minute starting at the scalp and then work through to the ends. Rinse thoroughly and style as usual.
- For optimal results use Above the Clouds once or twice a week. For days in between our cleansing treatments, use any of our foaming hair shampoos and conditioners.
- Tip: Our Cleansing Treatments are intensely concentrated, less is more, you don't need a lot to effectively treat, cleanse and condition.
Made in Canada
|Ingredients: Water/Eau/Agua, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Rhododendron Anthopogon Flower/Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Saponaria Officinalis Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Extract, Pomaderris Kumerahou Flower/Leaf Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Black Tea) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Honey Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Water, Soluble Collagen, Punica Granatum Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Prinsepia Utilis Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Bassia Butyracea Seed Butter, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Silk Amino Acids, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lauryl Lactyl Lactate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyester-11, Polyquaternium-7, Cetrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-59, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Polyisobutene, Amodimethicone, Parfum, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Acetic Acid|
I was at my wits end and this came into my life. I had to stop coloring my hair due to allergies to hair dye and let my grey grow in. I am still getting use to me with grey hair but this has done wonders for the texture and shine with grey hair. I love this!! I did buy several other products and hope they work just as good. Glad I found Dennis again!!!sandy200, NJ
I love the whole Tweak-d line, but Above The Clouds and Tribal Chocolate are definitely my favorites. I bought both in the super size because I don't want to be without them, and these will most likely sell out before I use up what I already have. I love what these do for my hair, and the way this one smells is just amazing! I flip back and forth on which one is my favorite depending on my mood, but yeah, LOVE!JayK, CA
Love the productAPRFLS53, FLWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Great Product - It Works!!
This cleanser makes my fine, thinning hair shinier and fuller, it even makes my scalp feel cleaner! The only "complaint" I have is my hair is so soft my styling tools don't work as well as they did before I switched to this product, I end up with straight hair even when I use a curling iron or brush iron. I'm going to try the hair treatment mist in the Wild Summer Apricot line to see if that will help. Try this, I think you'll like it!FITZHUGH, CA
I cant express how wonderful tweak-d products are. Since the very first day I started using tweak-d I have had NO MORE BREAKAGE in my hair. I cant explain why this is, only that it is. My hair is clean and shines. I use all of the cleaning hair products not wanting to let my hair get used to just one tweak-d product. You need to put 1000 stars for any of these products!lalalady, LA