Tweak-d Above the Clouds Cleansing Hair Treatment 16 oz.
- Buy More anything & Save On Shipping! See Details
HSN Credit Card Perks & Offers Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Ways To Save
Overview & Details
Tweak-d Above the Clouds Cleansing Hair Treatment
What It Is
Multi-tasking formulation designed to replace your shampoo, conditioner, hair treatment, detangler and shine enhancer.
What You Get
- 16 fl. oz. Above the Clouds Cleansing Hair Treatment
What It Does
- Helps balance natural oils to help improve the look of vitality and luster
- Multifunctional 5-in-1 formula; replaces your shampoo, conditioner, hair treatment, detangler and shine enhancer
- Protects hair against heat damage
- Helps create shinier, stronger and healthier-looking hair leaving it with the look of body and fullness
- Contains organic rhododendron antopogon, aloe, horse chestnut extract, green tea, black tea and white tea extracts, rosemary leaf extract, witch hazel, grape seed oil, shea butter and coconut oil
How to Use
- Treatment application: Before you bathe, apply the Cleansing Hair Treatment to dry hair, without water. This unique process enables the hair strands to better absorb the ingredients in their natural state without any interference from water. Dispense a small amount of product into the palm of the hand and emulsify.
- Apply to dry hair, mid-shaft to ends.
- Leave on for 3-5 minutes.
- Soak hair and re-apply evenly onto wet hair. Detangle beginning from your ends to your roots.
- Massage for about 1 minute starting at the scalp and then work through to the ends. Rinse thoroughly and style as usual.
- For optimal results use Above the Clouds once or twice a week. For days in between our cleansing treatments, use any of our foaming hair shampoos and conditioners.
- Tip: Our Cleansing Treatments are intensely concentrated, less is more, you don't need a lot to effectively treat, cleanse and condition.
Made in Canada
|Ingredients: Water/Eau/Agua, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Rhododendron Anthopogon Flower/Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Saponaria Officinalis Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Extract, Pomaderris Kumerahou Flower/Leaf Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Black Tea) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Honey Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Water, Soluble Collagen, Punica Granatum Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Prinsepia Utilis Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Bassia Butyracea Seed Butter, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Silk Amino Acids, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lauryl Lactyl Lactate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyester-11, Polyquaternium-7, Cetrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-59, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Polyisobutene, Amodimethicone, Parfum, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Acetic Acid|
Love this product. I have been using it for few week. My hair never been this shiny and smooth. I get a lot of complement.game3000, CA
Best one yet
I love the Tweak products. I am a senior who has tried all the products for thin fine hair. After surgery, my brushes and combs were full. Finally a product that stops the thinning.bgteacher, IN
Love this product.
I really enjoyed this product very much, it made my hair look and feel wonderful. This is another fine product from a great proven manufacturer.Ice26, WA
Used this today, just got it. I can not tell you how good it made my hair feel. your best yet and I love all of your products that I have tried.bikermom, IN
I had to use more than the suggested amount and I also couldn't get the tangles out of my fairly long hair without using my regular name-brand conditioner...my hair IS Silky, Soft, and Shiny. And I do have one more complaint - the directions on the bottle are microscopic - Literally. I went online and watched the video presentation again to learn exactly how to use it. The end result is nice.AnnieJing, TXWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful