Tweak-d Above the Clouds Cleansing Hair Treatment
Overview & Details
Tweak-d Above the Clouds Cleansing Hair Treatment
What It Is
Multi-tasking formulation designed to replace your shampoo, conditioner, hair treatment, detangler and shine enhancer.
What You Get
- 3 fl. oz. Above the Clouds Cleansing Hair Treatment
What It Does
- Helps balance natural oils to help improve the look of vitality and luster
- Multifunctional 5-in-1 formula; replaces your shampoo, conditioner, hair treatment, detangler and shine enhancer
- Protects hair against heat damage
- Helps create shinier, stronger and healthier-looking hair leaving it with the look of body and fullness
- Contains organic rhododendron antopogon, aloe, horse chestnut extract, green tea, black tea and white tea extracts, rosemary leaf extract, witch hazel, grape seed oil, shea butter and coconut oil
How to Use
- Treatment application: Before you bathe, apply the Cleansing Hair Treatment to dry hair, without water. This unique process enables the hair strands to better absorb the ingredients in their natural state without any interference from water. Dispense a small amount of product into the palm of the hand and emulsify.
- Apply to dry hair, mid-shaft to ends.
- Leave on for 3-5 minutes.
- Soak hair and re-apply evenly onto wet hair. Detangle beginning from your ends to your roots.
- Massage for about 1 minute starting at the scalp and then work through to the ends. Rinse thoroughly and style as usual.
- For optimal results use Above the Clouds once or twice a week. For days in between our cleansing treatments, use any of our foaming hair shampoos and conditioners.
- Tip: Our Cleansing Treatments are intensely concentrated, less is more, you don't need a lot to effectively treat, cleanse and condition.
Made in Canada
|Ingredients: Water/Eau/Agua, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Rhododendron Anthopogon Flower/Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Saponaria Officinalis Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Extract, Pomaderris Kumerahou Flower/Leaf Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Black Tea) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Honey Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Water, Soluble Collagen, Punica Granatum Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Prinsepia Utilis Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Bassia Butyracea Seed Butter, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Silk Amino Acids, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lauryl Lactyl Lactate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyester-11, Polyquaternium-7, Cetrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-59, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Polyisobutene, Amodimethicone, Parfum, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Acetic Acid|
The Reviews Are TRUE! It's WONDERFUL!
I pay more attention to reviews than presentations because customers aren't trying to sell anything. The reviews are true! This smells wonderful, is easy to use, truly is an all-in-one product and the results are amazing! My shoulder length, fine, color treated hair has been looking dull lately and after one use it is shiny, soft and tangle free with more body. I am pleasantly surprised and very impressed! I tried Wen a long time ago and it was bad for my hair. Just ordered a larger size!lambbaby, AZWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
Pleasantly surprised because it works
There are many cleansing/conditioner products out there now. I've been meaning to try one but wasn't sure which one and I didn't want to spend a lot of money. I do have thin, fine hair just above my shoulders which is curly permed. I used about a heaping tablespoon. This not only cleaned my hair well but I love the smell and makes my hair feel thicker and fuller. Glad I took the chance. Will buy again.picky55, MIWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful
Tweal*d is not for me I am sad
I was really hoping this would work for me it just made my hair flat and greasy the next day. I will send this back also made my head itchy.It smells goodwish I could find one shampoo that would work this is nothing like ojonshopwomen, ALWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Smells like baby powder to me and it was just ok. Nothing special.saw641, MIWas this review helpful? 2 out of 4 found this review helpful