Tweak-d 2 XL Fiber Lift Dry Volume Spray with Teasing Brush
Overview & Details
What It Is
Volumizing 2-piece set of dry spray and boar bristle teasing brush.
What You Get
- 8 oz. 2 XL Fiber Lift Dry Volume Spray
- Teasing brush
What It Does
2XL Fiber Lift Dry Volume Spray
- Formulated with irregular shaped micro-fibers that link together when sprayed onto the hair
- Lets you style to build volume and lift with your fingertips
- Plumps and lifts individual strands to create the illusion of thicker, fuller hair without a powdery residue
- Refreshes next day hair
- Formulated with ceramides, amino acids and other conditioning ingredients
- 100% Natural Boar Bristle brush for teasing and backcombing the hair
- Elevated center row of boar bristles for added texture
- Extra-long grip for user comfort; durable and easy to use
- Pointed handle for ease of parting and sectioning the hair
- Approx. 9"L x 1-1/2"W
How to Use
2XL Fiber Lift Dry Volume Spray
- Volume/Fullness: Shake can well before each use. Hold can 6-8 inches away from sectioned hair and spray generously in a "z" like fashion. Massage treated sections at the roots. For maximum fullness, reapply and add heat which will soften the texture and add additional lift and fullness. (Sectioned hair is equivalent to 1-2 inch widths).
- Texture: Shake can well before each use. To create sexy,"just-back-from-the-beach" texture, hold can 6-8 inches away from the top of the head and spray generously for complete coverage. Scrunch to activate texture. Create separation by working the hair from midshaft to ends using your fingertips. Tip: The more you spray and the more you play, the greater the effect will be.
- To backcomb for extreme volume, hold the section of hair up, creating tension.
- Brush hair briskly toward the roots, close to the scalp.
- Use the handle tip to section the hair for further styling.
- To clean brush, remove any hairs and wash and rinse with mild soap, and then dry completely prior to use.
Dry volume spray made in Canada; brush made in Korea
|Ingredients: SD Alcohol 40-B, Hydrofluorocarbon 152A, Dimethyl Ether, VP/VA Copolymer, Polyquaternium-68, Nylon-12, Corn Starch Modified, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Water/Eau/Aqua, Agathis Australis Resin, Zeolite, Silica, Avena Sativa (Oat) Straw Extract, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Silk Amino Acids, Arginine, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Citrus Unshiu Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Conchiolin Protein, Algae Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Peptide, Brassica Alba Seed Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Amp-Isostearoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Hedychium Coronarium Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, PEG/ PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Ceiba Pentandra Fiber Powder, Acetyl Triethyl Citrate, Polytetrafluoroethylene, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6-II, Ceramide 1, Phytosphingosine, Cyclopentasiloxane, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Benzophenone-4, Cholesterol, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Parfum, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Carbomer.|
Tweke-d Volume Spray Fiber Lift
I just love the tweke-d line and I have several of the products. I think this is the best hair care products I have ever used for my fine hair. I am so spoiled now I won't use anything else! Thanks so much!ros-iepngz, CA
This product is great covers and fills in thinning area's and really gives you fullness. very happy with all his products. Indiana gal.,not Florida.AnnaKoos711, FLWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Does what is says. Adds volume to my hair and is even better the next day. Will reorder again.Tracey788, SC
I just love this product! It took me a few times to figure out how much to use, as when I over spray, it can feel a bit drying. I have very thin fine hair, apply to the crown, when drying hair and my hair becomes so thick, and manageable. It last until you wash your hair out. Because I don't wash my hair everyday, I just refresh with tweaked apricot mist or water mist, and hit it up with a little blow dry. And my hair fluffs up again, without having to over use the product on my fine hair. LoveChristie11, NYWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
I have cabinets full of hair products that don't work. My hair is aging, thin and baby fine, like trying to style cob webs. I have zero volume after washing, etc. This stuff actually gives me some fullness and volume that lasts most of the day (about 8 hrs). The teasing brush works well anytime. Good combo!luvthebling, OK