Tweak-d 2 XL Fiber Lift Dry Volume Spray with Teasing Brush
- Buy More anything & Save On Shipping! See Details
HSN Credit Card Perks & Offers Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Ways To Save
Overview & Details
What It Is
Volumizing 2-piece set of dry spray and boar bristle teasing brush.
What You Get
- 8 oz. 2 XL Fiber Lift Dry Volume Spray
- Teasing brush
What It Does
2XL Fiber Lift Dry Volume Spray
- Formulated with irregular shaped micro-fibers that link together when sprayed onto the hair
- Lets you style to build volume and lift with your fingertips
- Plumps and lifts individual strands to create the illusion of thicker, fuller hair without a powdery residue
- Refreshes next day hair
- Formulated with ceramides, amino acids and other conditioning ingredients
- 100% Natural Boar Bristle brush for teasing and backcombing the hair
- Elevated center row of boar bristles for added texture
- Extra-long grip for user comfort; durable and easy to use
- Pointed handle for ease of parting and sectioning the hair
- Approx. 9"L x 1-1/2"W
How to Use
2XL Fiber Lift Dry Volume Spray
- Volume/Fullness: Shake can well before each use. Hold can 6-8 inches away from sectioned hair and spray generously in a "z" like fashion. Massage treated sections at the roots. For maximum fullness, reapply and add heat which will soften the texture and add additional lift and fullness. (Sectioned hair is equivalent to 1-2 inch widths).
- Texture: Shake can well before each use. To create sexy,"just-back-from-the-beach" texture, hold can 6-8 inches away from the top of the head and spray generously for complete coverage. Scrunch to activate texture. Create separation by working the hair from midshaft to ends using your fingertips. Tip: The more you spray and the more you play, the greater the effect will be.
- To backcomb for extreme volume, hold the section of hair up, creating tension.
- Brush hair briskly toward the roots, close to the scalp.
- Use the handle tip to section the hair for further styling.
- To clean brush, remove any hairs and wash and rinse with mild soap, and then dry completely prior to use.
Dry volume spray made in Canada; brush made in Korea
|Ingredients: SD Alcohol 40-B, Hydrofluorocarbon 152A, Dimethyl Ether, VP/VA Copolymer, Polyquaternium-68, Nylon-12, Corn Starch Modified, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Water/Eau/Aqua, Agathis Australis Resin, Zeolite, Silica, Avena Sativa (Oat) Straw Extract, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Silk Amino Acids, Arginine, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Citrus Unshiu Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Conchiolin Protein, Algae Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Peptide, Brassica Alba Seed Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Amp-Isostearoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Hedychium Coronarium Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, PEG/ PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Ceiba Pentandra Fiber Powder, Acetyl Triethyl Citrate, Polytetrafluoroethylene, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6-II, Ceramide 1, Phytosphingosine, Cyclopentasiloxane, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Benzophenone-4, Cholesterol, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Parfum, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Carbomer.|
I love this product!
Follow the instructions, do your hair in parts or layers, fluff is you go it is wonderful! In fact it actually looks better the next day. Wig in a can, it is. I have fine hair and it's straight and I even use a flat iron; this product is great! Will be buying againstarka, FL
It does what you said.gigi110, FL
It Works, Very Very Nice
Love, love this Spray, will buy again!charliegirl50, OH
Best product I have ever used Fine hair loves itlouie751, FL
Tweak-d XL Fiber
I am amazed with this product. I have fine blonde hair and I feel like I have thick hair. Everything that was presented on HSN is exactly what it does. It does not feel like there is a product added to my hair. Will reorder the product again.gwmw, MA