Truist Skincare Lotion-Infused Moisturizing Gloves 6-pair
Overview & Details
What It Is
Intensive moisturizing gloves for dry, overworked hands and cuticles designed to deliver results in 15 minutes.
What You Get
- 6 Pairs of lotion-infused moisturizing gloves
What It Does
- Deep, intensive, and luxurious moisturizing that visibly improves the appearance of dry skin, cuticles and nails
- Designed to deliver the ultimate spa-like pampering experience anytime, anywhere
- Soothes, smooths and refreshes the look of the skin
- Triple layer of soft, stretchable material with a breathable barrier keeps moisturizers on the inside while maintaining a soft, dry and comfortable outside
- Infused with aloe, avocado, jojoba oil and Vitamins A, B5, and E
How to Use
- Wear gloves for 15 minutes or longer.
- After removing, massage residual moisturizing lotion around wrists.
- Can be used before or after a manicure, or can be worn during a manicure by snipping the fingertips off.
- Discard after use.
Made in South Korea
Good to Know
- Do not flush or launder. Discard after use.
- Do not microwave.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
|Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Betaine, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Panthenol, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceteareth-12, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum)|
I love this product!
Genius product. My hands get washed and wet alot at work. Winter time is brutal on my hands. The first time I used these gloves I couldn't believe how soft and wonderful they felt. The smell is AWESOME! Thank you . Love this product!!!! Paula Williamsarrowhead150, SC
This really works, my hands were soft, and my cuticle looked great. It is sticky after you remove them, but after about 5 minutes it goes away. Fun spa- like product at a great price.indygrrl, IN
i love these gloves. the only complain i have is they are ice cold when applied (been unusally cold not sure if this is the reason). I purchased 2 boxes and glad i did!!!erickawoman, MD
I have only to used 1 pair so far. Our winter has bee brutally co and hard on the hands. My fingers get cracks and this product soothes and repairs.AnnieH688, WV
These gloves work very well for me and my wiferonmd64, NY