TRUHAIR Shimmer and Shine Radiant Gold Luminizer for Hair and Body
Overview & Details
What It Is
This luminzing powder adds the look of dimension to hair and body with the stroke of a brush.
What You Get
- .14 oz. Chelsea Scott Shimmer and Shine Hair and Body Luminizing Powder - Radiant Gold
What It Does
- Soft reflective pigments highlight your hair and skin to highlight your best assets
- Add the look of depth and dimension to hair for beautiful radiance and healthier-looking locks
- Try highlights without the commitment or damage of bleach
- Washes out easily
- Not tested on animals, paraben free and sulfate free
How to Use
- Use on clean, dry hair and skin as the last step to your styling routine.
- Set with Extreme Volume Brushable Hairspray (sold separately) for long-lasting hold.
Made in China
Good to Know
Product is lightly scented.
|Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Tin Oxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Fragrance, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Manganese violet (CI 77742), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499).|
What a surprise
I always like trying new things. I love things that sparkle! I first received the silver by mistake and was going to send it back. I tried it and absolutely loved it. Going out for the evening it just adds a subtle shimmer. It gets picked up by the light and just is absolutely beautiful. Makes jewelry stand out. I put a little in my hair in certain areas and on top of cheek bones. I got so many compliments on how youthful and dewy my skin looked. I just received the gold. It also is beautiful.CHESSER0540, IL
more for teenagerFeet123, NYWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
This product is nice but do not have a heavy hand! Put it on very sparingly on your skin or you will look like you have jaundice! As for your hair I have very dark brown and it looks awful!professortbg, FLWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
They promised 'no glitter' but sorry. In my opinion, YES this has glitter.Going backwildwoman1, MO
I wasted $22.00 since I did not return the truhair shimmer. I ordered the gold but it did not look like it appeared on tv.MeMe777, LA