TRUHAIR® Raise the Roots 2.0
Overview & Details
What It Is
Lightweight formula with keratin-argania complex uses silk-spun technology to take your hair to new heights and helps strengthen your hair with other key ingredients.
What You Get
- 4 oz. Raise the Roots 2.0
What It Does
- Lightweight thickening cream uses proprietary silk-spun fiber technology to add lift at the root and throughout for fuller-looking hair
- For the look of dramatic body
- Key ingredients include keratin-argania complex and other ingreidnts like olive oil, castor oil, henna leaf extract, japonica seed oil, avocado oil, jojoba seed oil and sweet almond oil
- Helps condition hair to reduce static and breakage while improving shine and smoothness
- Formulated for all hair types; not tested on animals
How to Use
- Apply a dime-sized amount to fingertips and work into towel-dried hair. Apply more product to thicker or longer hair as desired. Blow dry to activate.
- Use on dry hair for added lift and body.
Made in South Korea
|Ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Microcrystalline Wax, Ceteareth-15, Mineral Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Synthetic Beeswax, PVP, PEG-100 Stearate, Olive Oil PEG-7 Esters, Oleth-2, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-90M, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-10, Fragrance, Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Silk, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Methylparaben.|
I've actually got hair .. mine is short, baby fine and highlighted .. really helps put some bounce into my hair and stays that way all day .. Thank you!bokki, MD
It does work
So I gave this a try, when I watched on Hsn they were not doing it on wet hair which the directions say to do. I would say start with the wet& then add just a tiny more to finish off after blow drying and it works greattinap1214, PA
Results not as Expected
After watching the on-air presentation I was hopeful this product would give my hair added volume. My hair is chin length and fairly thick but, after one day, lacks the volume Id like to have. Ive tried on damp as well as wet hair and, honestly, it doesnt do anything my regular (and much less expensive) products do. When using on damp hair it definitely let it feeling dirty and not soft. Would not purchase again and do not recommend.Valerieaz, FL
Dont waste your money
I used this product three times. It didnt give me any body.rungirlcb, WI
This was not good for me, made my hair very greasy looking and heavySending it backplemon, MA
Remind me about TRUHAIR upcoming shows.
When To Watch
with Host Callie Northagen
with Host Callie Northagen
with Host Tamara Hooks