TRUHAIR® Raise the Roots 2.0
Overview & Details
What It Is
Lightweight formula with keratin-argania complex uses silk-spun technology to take your hair to new heights and helps strengthen your hair with other key ingredients.
What You Get
- 4 oz. Raise the Roots 2.0
What It Does
- Lightweight thickening cream uses proprietary silk-spun fiber technology to add lift at the root and throughout for fuller-looking hair
- For the look of dramatic body
- Key ingredients include keratin-argania complex and other ingreidnts like olive oil, castor oil, henna leaf extract, japonica seed oil, avocado oil, jojoba seed oil and sweet almond oil
- Helps condition hair to reduce static and breakage while improving shine and smoothness
- Formulated for all hair types; not tested on animals
How to Use
- Apply a dime-sized amount to fingertips and work into towel-dried hair. Apply more product to thicker or longer hair as desired. Blow dry to activate.
- Use on dry hair for added lift and body.
Made in South Korea
|Ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Microcrystalline Wax, Ceteareth-15, Mineral Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Synthetic Beeswax, PVP, PEG-100 Stearate, Olive Oil PEG-7 Esters, Oleth-2, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-90M, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-10, Fragrance, Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Silk, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Methylparaben.|
This is amazing!! First product ive used that tames my curls without feeling stiff or sticky. I will definitely buy again!!solomo, FL
I was skeptical but this product really does add volume, and lasts for a couple of days. And it does not make your hair feel like it is coated with a residuebugsey0428, FL
Well? It worked for me
I was skeptical because of the negative reviews but decided to try it anyway. So glad I did! I agree with 1 reviewer who said to use it on towel dried hair then blow dry as per instructions and use a little after blow dry. I did this with fabulous results. At first, I tried it on dry hair only and the results weren't as great as using on towel dried hair first. My hair looks shiny too. For the record, I have very fine hair. Thank you for this product.JodyJo3, NY
Used before and love this.
I have fine, thin hair and this product is reall y a boon. Gives some volume to an otherwise flat head of hair. Takes only a very small amount. Doesnt go dull.Peacemaker714, FLWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
This product works well for me, glad they brought it backhope123543, PAWas this review helpful? 3 out of 5 found this review helpful