We think you'll love these just as much
TRUHAIR® Color & Lift Blonde Root Color Powder Auto-Ship®
Overview & Details
What It Is
This powder is formulated to match your hair color and instantly and temporarily cover the appearance of unwanted gray hair or grown-in roots. The proprietary blend of Vitamin E and mica, along with other ingredients, gives you the appearance of fuller, thicker hair.
What You Get
- .5 oz. Color & Lift Root Color Powder - Blonde
What It Does
- Blends to match your hair color and adheres to scalp to disguise thinning hair spots
- Thickening fibers make hair appear fuller and thicker
- Powder absorbs natural oils in the hair, making it look and feel fresh
- Safe for all hair types and everyday use; not tested on animals
- Innovative brush applicator allows easy dispensing and distribution of product; unique guide sleeve allows you to get precision application
How to Use
- Style hair as usual. Apply product to problem areas.
- If desired, set with hairspray.
Made in China
|Ingredients: Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Mica, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).|
Great! and for me a easy to work with I will buy again.( BUT JUST ONE THING AT THIS PRICE POINT I WOULD LIKE THE CONTAINER TO BE FILLED TO THE TOP MY WAS NOT AT ALL ) P.S. HOPE THE NEXT ORDER WILL BESuzy6, INWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
I'm trying this item for the first time and have used it once. I'm quite satisfied with the color match to my color treated red hair. I ordered auburn and it matches fine.sashay65, PA
Been using for years!!
Great product.. used it for years! Actually DOES what is said on air.... HOWEVER.. I tried blonde once and it didnt really cover much so I stay with darker colors because I have several variations of light to auburn highlights.. blonde didnt cover my gray either?gemma5, VAWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
I have not used the TRUHAIR yet. I had been looking for something similar for a long time.RASuLA, MA
The truhair thickening fibers fill in as shown on TV....Works great !Kati1, MS