Trish McEvoy Jumbo Eye Base Essentials - Tan
Overview & Details
What It Is
Shadow primer that helps brighten the appearance of the upper-eye area.
What You Get
- .12 oz. Trish McEvoy Jumbo Eye Base Essentials - Tan
What It Does
- Wear alone for a clean, natural look
- Wear as a primer to help keep eyeshadow true to color and in place
- Creates a vibrant, bright-eyed look
- Helps camouflage the look of darkness and uneven skin tone on the eyelid
- Easy to apply and blend; won't tug or drag
How to Use
- Apply a generous amount, starting on the ball of the lid, pressing for full coverage, and blending out. Remember to include the inner corner of the eye.
Made in USA
|Ingredients: ISODODECANE, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, SILICA, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, TRIBEHENIN, BEESWAX (CERA ALBA), CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, ISOHEXADECANE, LECITHIN, RETINYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHEROL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN; MAY CONTAIN (+/-): MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77489, 491, 492, 499).|
I have oily lids and this is the only thing that works even a little for me. It is the only one I use now.CEEBEE843, FL
Trish's is THE best!
I have used every eye base out there. Trish McEvoy's is the absolute best! I'll never use any other! So worth it!! Try it, you'll be a convert too!!Katiebelle17, TX
I have ordered this product numerous times...it works so much better than any other undereye makeup I've tried in the past. I was so glad when Trish added the Medium/Deep option...I always come back for more!LiLi52, MIWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Can't Live Without It!
This product is essential for brightening the under eye area. It looks natural and definitely lifts the ender eye area.LUVAdrienne, WA
I have used this product for over a year and its a must have daily. My eyes look younger and more vibrant. The dark circles disappear. Very natural look. I highly recommend it!MOLLYME, CA
Remind me about Trish McEvoy upcoming shows.