Trish McEvoy Eye Defining Duo
We think you will love these just as much
Overview & Details
Trish McEvoy Eye Defining Duo
What It Is
This Eye Defining Duo includes Trish's Lash Curling Mascara and Intense Gel Eye Liner.
What You Get
- .18 oz. Lash Curling Mascara - Jet Black
- .04 oz. Intense Gel Eye Liner - Black
What It Does
Lash Curling Mascara
- Forms tubes 360 degrees around lashes
- Dries instantly
- Smudge-proof formula stays just-applied looking
- Comes off with warm water
- Curling brush that lifts and curves the look of each lash for instant eye-opening curl
Intense Gel Eye Liner
- Intensely pigmented for long wear from a pencil form
- Glides on effortlessly to give the look of high-definition
- Built-in smudger/sponge helps soften the look of the liner for an easy smoky eye
How to Use - Lash Curling Mascara
- A drier mascara wand gives a better application. Remove excess mascara by sweeping wand along the edges of the tube before you apply.
- Place the wand at the roots of the lashes. Press and wiggle it back and forth continuing to apply through lashes until you reach the tips.
How to Use - Intense Gel Eye Liner
- To achieve an invisible liner look, lift your eyelid and, holding the pencil upright underneath the upper lashes, press and wiggle the liner between each lash along the lash line.
- For more intense definition, start at the innermost lashes and glide the tip of the pencil along the lash line.
- For a smoky look, diffuse the line with the built in smudger/sponge.
Eyeliner and pencil sharpener made in Germany; Little Black Card made in USA; mascara made in Japan
|Ingredients: Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-19/19 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Nylon-12, C20-40 Alcohols, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Silica, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraditbutyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tin Oxide, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).|
|Ingredients: Water(Aqua), Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Ceteth-15, Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Carnauba, Copernicia Cerifera Wax, PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Potassium Hydroxide, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Laureth-21, Jojoba Buxus Chinensis Oil, Squalane, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77489, 77491, 77492, 77499).|
This duo is wonderful - the liner is fully pigmented it glides on smoothly and lasts all day on my watery allergy eyes - the mascara goes on regular but settled tube like so it doesn't smudge or run its just perfect you can't go wrongBubbles6Bubbles, NJ
Love the way both go on and look. I am a fair skinned person so I hope they come out with more colors like black/brown or just brown,hsndd1, IN
Lasting, no smudging
Both of these product last throughout the day with no smudging/raccoon eyes by the end of the day. The eye liner goes on very smoothly and blends easily, but word of caution as it does set up pretty fast so you need to get it where you want it before it dries. Also, the liner has a very subtle sparkle (I didn't realize it until I happened to look in my magnifying mirror as the sparkle is not at all obvious).The mascara is different (not in a bad way) from what I have been using & I'm still working on the finesse in the application. The mascara also dries very fast, so if you get anything on your eyelid or under your eye during the application, you should have a cotton swab at the ready before applying the mascara so you can quickly clean up any mess-ups.Both products are easily removed with a eye makeup cream removal or a makeup removal cloth.Charb65, OH
Especially easy for me to use. The eye liner is the first one I have been able to control in application. I have AMD and since my vision is a problem I am amazed that I successfully apply it without looking like an old woman who doesn't know what she'd doing!Momma_Dot, FL
Not A Natural Look
Very dark and harsh. Can not really smudge to soften the look. Sent back immediately as I didn't care for either.ladybabette, OH
Remind me about Trish McEvoy upcoming shows.