TressAllure Emily Wig
New to HSN? $10 off your first order with code HSN2023. See Details
ExtraFlex available when paying with the HSN Card, QCard® or Zulily credit card. Select the FlexPay option above and then select ExtraFlex. Credit terms apply. Learn More
HSN, QVC and Zulily credit card perks Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
TressAllure Emily Wig
What It Is
A Cool Comfort Cap and the infusion of a textured root with disconnected, point-cut layers and smooth nape gives this style its edgy attitude.
What You Get
- TressAllure Emily Wig
What It Does
- Full wig
- Synthetic Hair: the best quality of synthetic hair
- Cap construction: Basic cap (no mono part)
- Emily’s unique cap diagram gives a perfect fit on your head
- Adjustable straps (no Velcro) to tighten or loosen the cap size
- Cap Size: Average
- Approx. Measurements: • Cap Size: 21.25" • Fringe: 3.25” • Crown: 3.25” • Nape: 2.5” • Weight: 2.3 oz.
How to Use
- Remove the hair net from the wig and gently shake the wig to separate the fibers.
- If your hair is long, pin it flat to your head for a smooth silhouette under the wig.
- Place the front of the wig at your natural front hairline and pull on so that the back of the wig is placed at the nape of your neck.
- Adjust the wig as needed by sliding it from front to back or side to side.
- Style as desired.
Made in China
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn