TressAllure Angle Bob Wig
- New to HSN? $10 off your first order with code HSN2023. See Details
- ExtraFlex available when paying with the HSN Card, QCard® or Zulily credit card. Select the FlexPay option above and then select ExtraFlex. Credit terms apply. Learn More
Ways To Save
HSN, QVC and Zulily credit card perks Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
What It Is
Modern concave bob with lightly texturized side swept front bob back and slightly asymmetric sides.
What You Get
- Angled Bob Wig
- Wig Cap Liner
What It Does
- Angle Bob is a short style beautifully contoured with top layers that adds the looks of extra volume
- The flowing sides offer the perfect style to frame and narrow your face
- The pretrimmed lace front creates an undetectable hair line that looks like the hair is growing out of your scalp
- Approx. Dimensions: Overall: 2 - 7-1/2”; Overall Fringe: 5-1/2" - 7-1/2"; Crown: 6-1/2" - 7-1/2"; Nape: 2"
- Synthetic hair that is smooth, silky and gorgeous
How to Use
- Brush your own hair back away from the front, sides and nape of your head.
- A wig cap liner (included with all TressAllure Wigs) will help to keep in place.
- Place the wig on your head and position at hairline.
- For a customized comfort, adjust the soft tabs at the back of your wig.
- Tuck in any stray hairs; style as desired.
- Expert Tips and Styling Ideas: •Synthetic Style-Able Effortless Fiber is heat friendly hair can be curled or straightened with any digital iron at a temperature not to exceed 320 degrees Fahrenheit •Style with any brush or wide tooth comb •Wash in lukewarm water any mild shampoo. Rinse thoroughly and allow to air dry
- Care Instructions: The proper care of your synthetic Style-Able Effortless Fiber wig or extension will keep it looking like new. Most women find it best to have a second hairpiece to use while allowing the proper time for cleaning and drying their first hairpiece. Step 1: Use TressAllure shampoo or any shampoo specifically formulated to clean wigs for synthetic hair. In a sink or basin, mix a capful of wig shampoo in cool water and immerse your hairpiece. Let soak for a few minutes. Agitate gently and rinse in cool water until all shampoo is removed. Step 2: Refill the sink or basin with clean, cool water and add a small amount of wig conditioner for synthetic hair. Immerse hairpiece and agitate gently. DO NOT RINSE OUT CONDITIONER. Remove hairpiece and gently comb through any tangles. Blot dry in a towel and then gently shake. Step 3: Replace hairnet and allow your hairpiece to air dry on a wig stand. DO NOT BRUSH OR STYLE THE HAIRPIECE UNTIL IT IS COMPLETELY DRY. Step 4: Once dry, remove the hairnet. Style as desired. STYLING TOOLS SHOULD NOT EXCEED 320º F.
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
TressAllure Angle Bob Wig
At HSN, we love our customers… and their opinions. Share your thoughts by writing a Customer Review. Not only will your voice be heard, but you can:
- Elevate your favorites to Customer Picks
- Share your insider knowledge with other shoppers
- Help determine what types of products we sell