Tony Little HoMedics Shiatsu Foot & Ankle Massager with Soothing Heat
Overview & Details
Are your tired feet craving a massage? With this at-home device, you can experience the soothing sensations of deep kneading shiatsu, air compression and ankle rotation massages with the addition of relaxing heat — and anytime you want! Just lean back and feel all the tension melt away as you enjoy the "me" time you deserve.
What You Get
- Instruction booklet
- Manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- Not for use by children.
- Close supervision is necessary when this unit is used by, on, or near children or disabled persons.
- Do not use where oxygen is being administered.
- Consult your doctor prior to using this product if you are pregnant, have a pacemaker or have any concerns regarding your health.
- Not recommended for use by diabetics.
- Soothe sore muscles in tired feet
Foot Deep Kneading Shiatsu
- For a penetrating massage
Foot Air Compression Massage
- Gently squeezes feet
- Massage nodes massage your feet as they gently rotate your ankles
Adjustable Air Intensity
- Allows you to enjoy the perfect massage
Forward and Reverse modes
- Customize your massage experience
- For added comfort and relaxation
- Allows you to use your smartphone to operate the foot massager and create your own special massage programs
Made in China
I love this product, it really gets in there to all your aches and pain. You to be careful you really want to start out slow and work yourself up to the next level. At first I thought it hurt a little but it just gives all around workout on your feet. I am happy with this product.Ladydi620, PAWas this review helpful? 8 out of 8 found this review helpful
I am in LOVE
I am in love with this foot massager. I had foot and ankle surgery back in May. I can already feel the ankle feature improving my range of motion. When my ankle and foot start to hurt, using this has stopped the pain. It's expensive, but worth every penny so far.walkawalka, DEWas this review helpful? 18 out of 18 found this review helpful
Not a gentle massage
Wish there were a remote for this still undecided feels good but is it worth it ?Missymot3, NYWas this review helpful? 4 out of 6 found this review helpful
A Bit Ruff
I was very excited about getting this product. Once I got it took it out and put my feet inside. I love the compression - LOVE IT, but the massager piece of it was a bit hard to the point I had to turn it off. So I waited to use it when my dogs (feet) were screaming. It was better because I needed that; however, I used the compression more then the massager. I just wish it would go more to the back of my feet by my heal as that is where all my issues start with my feet. Strong and sturdy product, but probably not for me.My5fiveboyz, WIWas this review helpful? 10 out of 10 found this review helpful
Remind me about Tony Little upcoming shows.