exclusive! Tony Little HoMedics Shiatsu Foot & Ankle Massager with Soothing Heat
Overview & Details
Are your tired feet craving a massage? With this at-home device, you can experience the soothing sensations of deep kneading shiatsu, air compression and ankle rotation massages with the addition of relaxing heat — and anytime you want! Just lean back and feel all the tension melt away as you enjoy the "me" time you deserve.
What You Get
- Instruction booklet
- Manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- Not for use by children.
- Close supervision is necessary when this unit is used by, on, or near children or disabled persons.
- Do not use where oxygen is being administered.
- Consult your doctor prior to using this product if you are pregnant, have a pacemaker or have any concerns regarding your health.
- Not recommended for use by diabetics.
- Soothe sore muscles in tired feet
Foot Deep Kneading Shiatsu
- For a penetrating massage
Foot Air Compression Massage
- Gently squeezes feet
- Massage nodes massage your feet as they gently rotate your ankles
Adjustable Air Intensity
- Allows you to enjoy the perfect massage
Forward and Reverse modes
- Customize your massage experience
- For added comfort and relaxation
- Allows you to use your smartphone to operate the foot massager and create your own special massage programs
Made in China
I really did not expect this massager to work as well as it does! I'm hooked! When the automatic timer shuts the machine off, I'm like .. time is up, already! The rotation is gentle & helpful. I've broken both my ankles during my 70 years on this earth, still have some hardware in my left ankle but the range of motion to my ankles is just fabulous. I also have the beginning of dietetic neuropathy to the bottom of my feet & I feel so much better after using this massager.Tink_Lover, OH
Rotation, Rotation, Rotation...so smart!
I have Rheumatoid Arthritis plus plate and screws in one ankle. I put it close to chair, knees bent 90 degrees for best rotation. I make sure to shove my feet in as far as I can and blast my plantar fasciitis with heat and the strongest compression setting. It took two days to get used to the strength of this machine, it's a beast. The rotation is impressive, it's gentle and amazingly effective. The compression is impressive, on #3 you can't pull your feet out.....truely strong. Worth every $Laurachrissy, GA
My feet thank youMaxxviper, TX
My Family Loves This
This item is easy to adjust to fit your foot with air, and feels wonderful. The unit moves the ankles gently in a circle as well as rubbing the feet. It has been called the best present of all.ddavid, CAWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Bought this item for my mom who suffer from diabetic nerve pain. But I had to try it out before I gave it to her. I was wonderful...heat if you want it , compression if you want it. Gave to her on Xmas day, with a little demonstration and she was in heaven. Nailed it!!!!Bhave, SCWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
Remind me about Tony Little upcoming shows.
When To Watch
with Host Alyce Caron
with Host Amy Morrison