Tony Little HoMedics Shiatsu Foot & Ankle Massager with Soothing Heat
Overview & Details
Are your tired feet craving a massage? With this at-home device, you can experience the soothing sensations of deep kneading shiatsu, air compression and ankle rotation massages with the addition of relaxing heat — and anytime you want! Just lean back and feel all the tension melt away as you enjoy the "me" time you deserve.
What You Get
- Instruction booklet
- Manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- Not for use by children.
- Close supervision is necessary when this unit is used by, on, or near children or disabled persons.
- Do not use where oxygen is being administered.
- Consult your doctor prior to using this product if you are pregnant, have a pacemaker or have any concerns regarding your health.
- Not recommended for use by diabetics.
- Soothe sore muscles in tired feet
Foot Deep Kneading Shiatsu
- For a penetrating massage
Foot Air Compression Massage
- Gently squeezes feet
- Massage nodes massage your feet as they gently rotate your ankles
Adjustable Air Intensity
- Allows you to enjoy the perfect massage
Forward and Reverse modes
- Customize your massage experience
- For added comfort and relaxation
- Allows you to use your smartphone to operate the foot massager and create your own special massage programs
Made in China
I love this product, it really gets in there to all your aches and pain. You to be careful you really want to start out slow and work yourself up to the next level. At first I thought it hurt a little but it just gives all around workout on your feet. I am happy with this product.Ladydi620, PAWas this review helpful? 14 out of 14 found this review helpful
I am in LOVE
I am in love with this foot massager. I had foot and ankle surgery back in May. I can already feel the ankle feature improving my range of motion. When my ankle and foot start to hurt, using this has stopped the pain. It's expensive, but worth every penny so far.walkawalka, DEWas this review helpful? 23 out of 24 found this review helpful
Not a gentle massage
Wish there were a remote for this still undecided feels good but is it worth it ?Missymot3, NYWas this review helpful? 7 out of 10 found this review helpful
i will have to return,i can't stand it on my feet,it totally hurts my feet,i guess to hard n strong,i could only stand it about 3 min,i was going ouch ouch ouch every roll of the balls on my feetbrendak9, TXWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Wish I could have used this
Unfortunately, I had to send this back. First of all, this model did not work with the app so I had to bend over to change settings. 2nd of all, the heat was hardly noticible. 3rd, the rotation & massaging were 1 button with no option to turn off the rotation. The rotation caused me to scream out in pain because the rotation was too much for my ankles. The massage was nice, but I can get a massager a lot cheaper elsewhere. Back it went!Fordsquaw, FLWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Remind me about Tony Little upcoming shows.
When To Watch
with Host Robin Wall