Tiny TENS Rechargeable Full Body System
Overview & Details
Do sore and aching muscles keep you from enjoying your life? This device is great for your shoulders, waist, back, neck, arms or legs and uses various pulse modes and intensity levels to help provide temporary pain relief to sore and aching muscles. Its rechargeable design means no wires or batteries to worry about, with maximum portability for your convenience. So what are you waiting for? Get back to living with this full body system.
What You Get
- Control unit
- Electrode pads set
- USB cable
- AC power adapter
- Storage case
- Instruction manual
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- Do not use this device if you have a cardiac pacemaker, implanted defibrillator or other implanted metal or electronic device.
- Do not use if you have a suspected or diagnosed heart problem.
- Consult with your physician before using this device, because the device may cause lethal rhythm disturbances to the heart in susceptible individuals.
- If you are under the care of a physician, consult with your physician before using this device.
- Do not use this device to treat undiagnosed chronic pain.
- Do not use this device if you have suspected or diagnosed heart problem.
- Do not use this device if you have suspected or diagnosed epilepsy.
- Do not use this device if you have a tendency to bleed internally following an injury.
- Do not use this device if you recently had surgery, or have ever had surgery on your back.
- Do not use this device if areas of skin lack normal sensations, such as skin that tingles or is numb.
- Do not use this device during menstruation or during pregnancy.
- Keep this device out of the reach of children.
- Long-term effects of this device are not known.
- This product is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical disease or condition.
- The effectiveness of stimulus therapy varies from person to person. It may not be an effective treatment for all users.
- This device is not effective for pain associated with central pain syndromes, such as headaches.
- You should know the reason and source of your pain before using these devices. Do not solely rely on the treatment of this device for pain.
- If you have had medical or physical treatment for your muscle pain, consult with your treatment provider before using this device.
|Measurements:||Approx. 4-1/2"L x 2-3/4"W x 1/3"H|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
- Provides temporary pain relief to sore and aching muscles
- For use on shoulders, waist, back, neck, arms or legs
- Provides quick temporary pain relief, when used as intended
5 pulse modes
- Massage, acupuncture, tapping, scraping and combination
Rechargeable with both USB and AC adapters
- Single charge supplies approx. 6 hours of use
- No batteries needed
- Wireless and portable design
Gel style electrode pads
- Reusable for up to 50 uses
- 15 intensity levels
- Automatic shut-off
Tiny TENS Rechargeable Full Body System
Help ease your pain naturally
This is the first time I bought the Tiny Tens and I love it!Like the fact that I can wear it around the house without worrying about a battery pack and wires to get in the way. It has a lot of power and different functions. Really does help with easing muscle spasms and pain relief. Using it every day!'Pattycakes37, FL
I have another Tens unit which I purchased many years ago through a physical therapist office and this did work, however it is more cumbersome and complicated to apply and operate.This new unit is by far superior, compact and extremely easy to use, and can easily be packed and taken anywhere you go.I do have a small problem with the charging. The connection does not insert into the unit fully and securely, I'm not sure I ever get a full charge.YuBooduncan, FL
Love the Chargability
I have a TENS battery powered system but jumped at the chance to purchase the new rechargeable version as the batteries are costly and when needed for several days, it can be expensive. Thank you for the new version.I have always been satisfied with the TENS treatment for almost all pain that I have experienced. A recent issue caused by a Candida condition that I have been battling, and the resulting pain, did not respond to the TENS. Everything else has responded very well.Katz42, MI