Tiny TENS Rechargeable Full Body System
- Buy More anything & Save On Shipping! See Details
HSN Credit Card Perks & Offers Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Ways To Save
Overview & Details
Do sore and aching muscles keep you from enjoying your life? This device is great for your shoulders, waist, back, neck, arms or legs and uses various pulse modes and intensity levels to help provide temporary pain relief to sore and aching muscles. Its rechargeable design means no wires or batteries to worry about, with maximum portability for your convenience. So what are you waiting for? Get back to living with this full body system.
What You Get
- Control unit
- Electrode pads set
- USB cable
- AC power adapter
- Storage case
- Instruction manual
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- Do not use this device if you have a cardiac pacemaker, implanted defibrillator or other implanted metal or electronic device.
- Do not use if you have a suspected or diagnosed heart problem.
- Consult with your physician before using this device, because the device may cause lethal rhythm disturbances to the heart in susceptible individuals.
- If you are under the care of a physician, consult with your physician before using this device.
- Do not use this device to treat undiagnosed chronic pain.
- Do not use this device if you have suspected or diagnosed heart problem.
- Do not use this device if you have suspected or diagnosed epilepsy.
- Do not use this device if you have a tendency to bleed internally following an injury.
- Do not use this device if you recently had surgery, or have ever had surgery on your back.
- Do not use this device if areas of skin lack normal sensations, such as skin that tingles or is numb.
- Do not use this device during menstruation or during pregnancy.
- Keep this device out of the reach of children.
- Long-term effects of this device are not known.
- This product is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical disease or condition.
- The effectiveness of stimulus therapy varies from person to person. It may not be an effective treatment for all users.
- This device is not effective for pain associated with central pain syndromes, such as headaches.
- You should know the reason and source of your pain before using these devices. Do not solely rely on the treatment of this device for pain.
- If you have had medical or physical treatment for your muscle pain, consult with your treatment provider before using this device.
|Measurements:||Approx. 4-1/2"L x 2-3/4"W x 1/3"H|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
- Provides temporary pain relief to sore and aching muscles
- For use on shoulders, waist, back, neck, arms or legs
- Provides quick temporary pain relief, when used as intended
5 pulse modes
- Massage, acupuncture, tapping, scraping and combination
Rechargeable with both USB and AC adapters
- Single charge supplies approx. 6 hours of use
- No batteries needed
- Wireless and portable design
Gel style electrode pads
- Reusable for up to 50 uses
- 15 intensity levels
- Automatic shut-off
Tiny TENS Rechargeable Full Body System
I use it almost every day. I have many knots in my shoulders witch cause my fingers on my left hand to go numb. This helps a lot with this issue. I can take it at where,no one knows I am using it even on my motorcycle. I will buy another one if this should quite.GrandIsland01, FL
Feels so Good
I tried it. I love it. I broke my leg two years ago still have problems with it. Hurt my shoulder a million years ago. It helped and I love that it is portable. I have to but some extra gel sticky things.Buy it.Jlo549, TX
I have had sciatica pain in my lower back for years. I used magnets for several years & they worked, but I lost the magnets & haven't been able to find them anywhere, then I saw this tiny TENS rechargeable Full Body System you had with USB charger & for the price I decided to try it. It works. Thank you so much for this amazing product. I hope you get it back.RosieCO, CO
AS I WRITE THIS REVIEW, I HAVE MINE WORKING ON MY KNEE. IT IS GREAT AND SO MUCH EASIER TO USE THAN THE ONE I HAD BOUGHT THRU A MEDICAL COMPANY(WHICH HAS WIRES AND BATTERY TO REPLACE FREQUENTLY) AND THIS ONE COST ABOUT 1/4 OF WHAT THE MED. ONE COST. I HAVE HAD THIS ONE FOR MONTHS AND USE IT OFTEN AND STILL HAVE NOT HAD TO REPLACE THE PADS(WHICH I ALSO BOUGHT REPLACEMENT PADS WHEN I GOT THIS). I USE AN ACE BANDAGE TO KEEP IT SECURE ON MY BODY PART THAT I AM USING IT ON. LOVE THIS AND I WOULD REC. IT TO EVERYONE WHO HAS PAIN. IT REALLY HELPS CONTROL PAIN(I HAVE CHRONIC PAIN)ladivelvet, SC