Tiny TENS Rechargeable Full Body System
We think you will love these just as much
$9.50 - $11.50
Overview & Details
Do sore and aching muscles keep you from enjoying your life? This device is great for your shoulders, waist, back, neck, arms or legs and uses various pulse modes and intensity levels to help provide temporary pain relief to sore and aching muscles. Its rechargeable design means no wires or batteries to worry about, with maximum portability for your convenience. So what are you waiting for? Get back to living with this full body system.
What You Get
- Control unit
- Electrode pads set
- USB cable
- AC power adapter
- Storage case
- Instruction manual
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- Do not use this device if you have a cardiac pacemaker, implanted defibrillator or other implanted metal or electronic device.
- Do not use if you have a suspected or diagnosed heart problem.
- Consult with your physician before using this device, because the device may cause lethal rhythm disturbances to the heart in susceptible individuals.
- If you are under the care of a physician, consult with your physician before using this device.
- Do not use this device to treat undiagnosed chronic pain.
- Do not use this device if you have suspected or diagnosed heart problem.
- Do not use this device if you have suspected or diagnosed epilepsy.
- Do not use this device if you have a tendency to bleed internally following an injury.
- Do not use this device if you recently had surgery, or have ever had surgery on your back.
- Do not use this device if areas of skin lack normal sensations, such as skin that tingles or is numb.
- Do not use this device during menstruation or during pregnancy.
- Keep this device out of the reach of children.
- Long-term effects of this device are not known.
- This product is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical disease or condition.
- The effectiveness of stimulus therapy varies from person to person. It may not be an effective treatment for all users.
- This device is not effective for pain associated with central pain syndromes, such as headaches.
- You should know the reason and source of your pain before using these devices. Do not solely rely on the treatment of this device for pain.
- If you have had medical or physical treatment for your muscle pain, consult with your treatment provider before using this device.
|Measurements:||Approx. 4-1/2"L x 2-3/4"W x 1/3"H|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
- Provides temporary pain relief to sore and aching muscles
- For use on shoulders, waist, back, neck, arms or legs
- Provides quick temporary pain relief, when used as intended
5 pulse modes
- Massage, acupuncture, tapping, scraping and combination
Rechargeable with both USB and AC adapters
- Single charge supplies approx. 6 hours of use
- No batteries needed
- Wireless and portable design
Gel style electrode pads
- Reusable for up to 50 uses
- 15 intensity levels
- Automatic shut-off
i have the battery one love it, helps with my back,shoulder problems,so i decide to get chargeable one figure it would be easier than having batteryson hand.like the compact size and how great it works..cake5, PAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Easy and fast pain relief
This is as good as the TENS used in physical therapy and covers more skin area. A 15 minute treatment relieves fibromyalgia pain in various skin areas.candron, FLWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
This device is strong and does the job. It is a relief for aches and pains and in my case spasms, etc. Give it a try as its worth it. I have arthritis in both leg's. It truly helps and I am thankful. These devices are costly and I just tossed the old one out. These are easy to use. I recommend to anyone having aches and pains.cream, ORWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
I had back surgery in 2012 I have been looking for something for travel and not complicated this TENS Full Body System is excellent. Love it.savvyshopper2016, NJWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful
If you have muscle tension, then you have to have this. Be sure to order extra gel pads. I have ordered three now to give to family members. It is a have to have item. You can wear it under your cloths and no one will ever know that you have it on. Great for all sorts of sore muscles.Sherrykn, FLWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful