Tiny TENS + Heat Wireless Pain Management Solution
We think you will love these just as much
Overview & Details
Do sore and aching muscles keep you from enjoying your life? This TENS device offers an additional heat option to help provide temporary pain relief for your shoulders, waist, back, arms or legs. Choose from 20 intensity levels and 8 pulse modes to customize your experience and get back to living fully.
What You Get
- TENS electrical stimulator
- Large pad
- Small pad
- USB cable
- Storage bag
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Modes and Their Intended Uses
TENS - Modes 1, 2, 4, 5 AND 6
- For temporary relief of pain associated with sore and aching muscles in the shoulder, waist, back, arms and legs, due to strain from exercise or normal household and work activities.
- Also intended for symptomatic relief and management of chronic, intractable pain and relief of pain associated with arthritis.
PMS - Modes 1 and 3
- To stimulate healthy muscles in order to improve and facilitate muscle performance.
- For the improvement of muscle tone and firmness, and for strengthening muscles in the arms, abdomen, legs and buttocks.
- Also intended to temporarily increase local blood circulation in the healthy muscles of lower extremities.
- Not intended for use in any therapy or for the treatment of any medical conditions or diseases.
Good to Know
- If you are under the care of a physician, consult with your physician before using this device.
- Consult with your physician before using this device, because the device may cause lethal rhythm disturbances to the heart in susceptible individuals.
- If you have had medical or physical treatment for your muscle pain, consult with your treatment provider before using this device.
- You should contact your physician prior to using this device following recent surgical procedures. Stimulation may disrupt the healing process.
- Do not use this device if you have a cardiac pacemaker, implanted defibrillator or other implanted metal or electronic device.
- Do not use this device to treat undiagnosed chronic pain.
- Do not use this device if you have suspected or diagnosed heart problem.
- Do not use this device if you have suspected or diagnosed epilepsy.
- Do not use this device if you have a tendency to bleed internally following an injury.
- Do not use this device during menstruation or pregnancy. The safety of using this device during pregnancy or birth has not been established.
- This product not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical disease or condition.
- Long-term effects of this device are not known.
- This device is not effective for pain associated with Central Pain Syndromes, such as headaches. This device is for pain caused by muscle soreness, and should be placed only around muscles where pain originates.
- Pain may indicate that you have some other health problem, and therefore you should know the reason and source of your pain before using this device.
- The effectiveness of this device depends greatly on a person's individual physical condition. It may not always be effective for every user.
- Consult your physician if you have suspected or diagnosed heart problem, suspected or diagnosed epilepsy or a tendency to bleed internally following an injury; if you recently had surgery, or have ever had surgery on your back; or if areas of skin lack normal sensations, such as skin that tingles or is numb.
- Keep this device out of the reach of children.
- TENS is not a substitute for pain medications and other pain management therapies.
- TENS devices have no curative value.
- Provides temporary pain relief to shoulders, waist, back, arms or legs, when used as intended
- TENS + heat
- TENS only
- Heat only
Gel-style electrode pads
- Can be used for up to approx. 50 uses each
- Heat therapy option with 2 temperature levels
- 8 pulse modes
- 20 intensity levels
- Secure, magnetic connectors
- Ten 60-minute programmable sessions
- Automatic shutoff
- Single channel output
- Rechargeable internal battery
Made in China
TENS exceeds expectations
This is a great solution to the previous TENS. No wires, heat and great effectiveness.Paujie, AL
Love the heat+tens unit
I have been wanting to try this Tens+Heat unit for quite some time. It is wonderful. Very comfortable and relieves my pain.PatttyAnn, PA
Great product - Learning curve...
This is a very nice unit. I have been using professional TENS units for 10+ years and this is a nice, cordless change.FYI....There is a learning curve for when you want to use it on your back though. I have found if you place the unit on your bare thigh, set it for your choice of settings, turn the lock on, then "quickly" remove from thigh and place on back. You need to do this quickly as the intensity setting will default back to "0" within a few seconds! Hope this helps some of the bad reviews!For the price it should have come with a second set of pads!Scooter8, FLWas this review helpful? 14 out of 16 found this review helpful
I do use this a lot!
I loved this unit except for one thing. If I put it anywhere on my back I can not see to work the controls. I have learned to work it on my lower back not upper. I feel this unit needed a remote control with it so that is why I am giving it four stars instead of five. I can use the pads over and over if I wet them a little. This has been helpful for my lower back pain. It is also fun to play with. I do use it a lot.Glory321, KY
Nice and simple
Nice product for home use and simple to use. This is a good product for assisting nerve stimulation. Offers the option of heat. Easy transporting and use. Quality is very good. Price is good and worth trying.Realflair, SCWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful