Thrive Market Our Favorite Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Our Thrive Market extra-virgin olive oil is grown, harvested and bottled on a single estate in western Crete. Western Crete was one of the original sites of olive oil commercialization almost 4,000 years ago! Our olive oil is made from 100% certified organic Koroneiki olives, which are rich in flavor. The quality of the olives is obvious when you taste the balanced, rich, bright, fruity, peppery flavor profile. Dip fresh bread into it to get the full spectrum of flavors and use it to cook everything in a more healthy fashion; or drizzle it over oven-roasted fish, pasta or salads. This is extra-virgin olive oil like you've never tasted before.
What You Get
- 25.4 fl. oz. bottle of organic extra virgin olive oil
Good to Know
- Store away from heat and light. Do not refrigerate.
- 0 Trans fat
- Approx. 50 servings per bottle
Made with 100% certified organic Koroneiki olives
- The location has been producing the finest olive oils for thousands of years and is known for its exceptional year-round agricultural production and gorgeous landscapes.
- In Greece, the Koroneiki is considered 'the queen of olives and recognized globally as the preferred varietal, producing an oil that's aromatic and robust, yet balanced with fruity and spicy flavors.
- It's perfect for pairing with bold foods (like the Greek fare it's meant to adorn), eating in its raw state, or as a finishing touch on savory dishes - While the olives themselves are very small in size they have high levels of polyphenols. When pressed olives product a glowing golden-green oil. Polyphenols are a good source of antioxidants.
Thrive Market Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil is incredibly low in acidity
- The Olives are inherently vegan and have no more than one percent Oleic acid.
True extra-virgin olive oils are high quality. A lot goes into that "extra". It's put before a panel of judges for taste testing to verify that there are no sensory flaws based on aroma and flavor.
A single source, single varietal oil
- Everything is harvested, stored and bottled on site, then kept in air-tight, temperature-controlled storage facilities until you open up the bottle in your kitchen.
- Single-source olive oils reign supreme when it comes to taste and quality, largely because producers like ours carefully monitor the entire process from picking to handling, filtering to storing without any tampering from outside facilities.
- Also, cold-pressing the olives within just a few hours of harvest maintains the olive's low acidity and captures all the fragrance and freshness.
Made in Greece
|Serving Size 1 Tbsp (15 mL)|
|Servings Per Container :About 50 servings per container|
|Calories 120||Calories from fat 120|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 14 g||18 %|
|Saturated Fat 2 g||9 %|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0 mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0 g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0 g||0 %|
|Sugars 0 g|
|Protein 0 g|
|Vitamin A 0 %||Vitamin C 0 %|
|Calcium 0 %||Iron 0 %|
*Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Ingredients: Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil