Therma Shoulder Hot and Cold Shoulder/Neck Therapy Wrap
Body aches and pains can happen anywhere, but getting relief isn't always easy to find. Kate Sauls experienced that first-hand one night when her heating pad kept getting knocked off her aching knee. This sparked a "light bulb" moment and from her aggravation, a "stretchy thing" was born – the wear-anywhere ThermaStretch®. Whether you need hot or cold relief, this truly versatile flexible therapy pad is ready to contour to any area and stay put because relief shouldn't also be an inconvenience.
Overview & Details
Go ahead ... give yourself the cold (or hot!) shoulder! This wrap is designed to help comfortably and easily distribute the multiple benefits of heat and cold to your body where you want it and need it the most.
What You Get
- Hot and cold therapy neck wrap
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- Consult with your physician prior to use if you have: diabetes, circulatory problems, nerve damage, paralysis, or insensitive skin. Do not use if you have fragile, thin, or broken skin.
- Product is not intended to prevent, treat or cure any disease or medical condition.
- Product is not intended as a substitute for medical attention.
|Color Choices:||Black, Black/Purple or Black/Blue|
|Material Composition:||Top fabric: 100% cotton; natural grain fill|
|Measurements:||Approx. 19-1/2"L x 10"W x 1"H|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
Hot or cold therapy
- Can be heated in the microwave or cooled in the freezer
Shaped to stay on shoulders
- One size fits most
- Distributes the Therma-beads/seeds evenly to ensure maximum coverage
- Move around the house with ease
Got this just in time
I bought this shoulder wrap, as it seemed so versatile and practical for the future, just before needing it after an illness caused pain in my neck and shoulder. So very glad I bought it! It wraps around the neck, onto the shoulders, just the right way, and holds itself well. I might have given it 4 stars because it did seem a bit too heavy for me. I am on the petite side. Just to let anyone else know for future consideration. Still a very good product.DebbieBirdfeeder, CAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
I love this product. Fits perfectly over neck and shoulders. Hot from microwave really helps inflammation and soothes pain. Not heavy like some other products Ive tried.cherylchanter, PAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Was that I purchased this for my son and myself it is exactly how it was demonstrated on air. Only recommendation I would make is to maybe make it just a tad bit longer in the frontFlowergal2, ORWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful