Theragrow™ Wearable Hair Growth Device
Overview & Details
Ditch the scarves, dump the hats and hide the wraps — it's time to show off your glorious hair with a little help from this Theragrow helmet. The FDA-cleared, hands-free device is designed to help reduce hair loss and thinning due to androgenetic alopecia as well as to help revive dormant hair follicles. Initially, use it for 20-minute sessions 4 times a week and get ready to uncover your luxurious locks.
What You Get
- Theragrow Wearable Hair Growth Device
- Accessories box
- AC adapter with USB-to-micro-USB cable
- Set of foam pads
- Protective bag
- User guide
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- Take monthly photos of your hair growth and scalp, under consistent lighting, positioning and hair conditions to track progress.
- Use indoors; the device is not designed for outdoor use.
- Use only on dry or damp hair; do not use on wet hair.
- Operates best in a cool environment (68 degrees F / 20 degrees C).
- Only apply topical scalp or hair products after your treatment, not before.
- Expose your scalp by brushing and parting your hair before treatment.
- Do not discontinue any of your current hair/scalp regimens when starting treatments. Consult your physician to design a plan to reduce dosage over time.
- Do not pause during treatment.
- Overuse and underuse may decrease the effectiveness of treatment.
- Do not stare directly at the laser light or its reflection off a mirror-like surface. Prolonged eye exposure can harm your eyes.
- Do not use the charger if the cable or plug is damaged.
- Do not use as a head protective device.
- Do not place or store Theragrow or its charging system near any water or liquid. Do not use Theragrow or its power supply if either has been exposed to water or liquid. If exposed to any liquid substance, unplug the device immediately from the power outlet. If the helmet has been dropped into water or any type of liquid, do not attempt to pick up the helmet, and do not touch.
- Do not use if you are taking photosensitizing medications or receiving any type of therapy that sensitizes the skin to light exposure. Please consult your physician.
- Do not use if you have or have had scalp cancer. The laser light stimulates activity in both healthy and unhealthy cells. Please consult your physician.
- Not recommended for patients with an Ommaya reservoir under their scalp without the approval of a specialist.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding unless specifically approved by your physician.
- No modification of this equipment is allowed.
- Do not attempt any repairs; Theragrow has no user serviceable parts.
- Use the product only for its intended use as described in the manual.
- Do not drop or insert objects into any vents or openings of the device. The helmet's lasers are electrostatic discharge sensitive.
- Do not expose the underside of your Theragrow to static or other high-voltage sources.
- Do not charge in an outlet that is blocked by furniture or isn't easily accessible in case of a hazard.
- When using, exercise caution to avoid: 1) strangulation due to charging cables; 2) potential allergic reactions to helmet and equipment materials.
- Do not use accessories, detachable parts and materials for purposes unrelated to the proper use of Theragrow.
- To avoid overheating during treatment, always use away from any heat sources, including sunlight.
- To avoid damage or possible injury, do not store in dusty, humid or soiled areas or in any environment that has a freezing temperature.
- Using near other electronic devices does not pose significant risk for electromagnetic interference.
- Consult your physician prior to using.
|Measurements:||Approx. 11-1/3"L x 7-1/2"W x 5-1/3"H x 7-1/2" Diameter|
|Weight:||Approx. 1.3 lbs.|
|Battery Requirements:||Rechargeable 18650 LiOn Battery (included)|
|Care:||Wipe the inside and outside with a cloth to remove any oils or residue|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
- For use by women age 18 to 65 with Savin hair loss classifications I and ll with Fitzpatrick skin types 1-4 who are suffering from thinning hair due to androgenetic alopecia
Easy-to-use hands-free, cordless helmet
- Useful in reducing hair loss and thinning due to androgenetic alopecia, as well as reviving dormant hair follicles and regrowing hair
- Provides the same range wavelength of low level laser light technology demonstrated to stop hair loss and regrow hair
How to Use
- During repair and growth stages, four 20-minute sessions per week: Perform your treatments at any time during the week, separating each session by at least 24 hours to allow a period of rest.
- Once you have achieved your desired results, reduce the number of treatments at intervals that allow you to maintain your new hair growth. If treatments are stopped completely, hair loss patterns will resume.
worth every penny
I have been using this product for 6 months now , very happy with my result. My hair has actually stop falling and its growing back healthy .SMURFY390, FLWas this review helpful? 5 out of 6 found this review helpful
Worked for me!
I used this for just under 6 months before I realized I was seeing little hairs growing in. I have used it for over a year and my hair is much more full! Because of a family emergency, I missed treatments for almost two months and didn't notice any loss. So, yeah, I'd recommend it highly!1Pegasus, WAWas this review helpful? 7 out of 8 found this review helpful
Looking forward to the results!
I have tried endless products in an effort to thicken and strength my hair...and after learning of Theragrow, I can't wait to see the results. Just after a few weeks of initial use, my hair already feels stronger and I am confident that I will see a difference in the weeks to come. It is easy, portable, and even comfortable to wear around the house! I am so thankful I found a cost affordable option to help me with my hair loss issue.Dreils, NYWas this review helpful? 3 out of 5 found this review helpful
Works for me
At 5 months, thats when I started to notice a difference. Less hair in the shower and in my brushes. It feels and looks thicker and I do see some baby hairs filling in where my part line is. I use the helmet as recommended and have not missed one treatment. Im glad I took a chance and it works for me.si5, CAWas this review helpful? 5 out of 6 found this review helpful
Well Worth every penny
I purchased this because of the 6 month return policy at the time. I LOVE it. I would like to give you a brief overview of who I am as a person. I had my children at 42, and 44, my hair was beautiful, long and curly, the best. In the last 6 years, I have been through the illness of my daughter, with an undiagnosed autoimmune disease for the first 4 years of her life; the death or my brother, three moves, death of my father, diagnosis of dementia of mother and my hair falling out . CRAZY; bold spots. Since purchasing this great helmet; my hair is growing back; its full and I have growth in the bold spot. I use a gentle shampoo and this; my hair is full of life; curls and all around I feel GREAT. I may be 50 ; but my hair looks 30.azlzsally11116, NYWas this review helpful? 28 out of 30 found this review helpful