The Wand™ 8-pack Disposable Wine Aerators
We think you will love these just as much
Overview & Details
You love wine ... but the side effects? Not so much. Wave your worries away with The Wand. This magical little tool is designed to filter a glass of wine, effectively eliminating the histamines and sulfite preservatives that can cause the undesired effects some people experience after drinking wine. It rapidly aerates your wine to enhance the taste, leaving you with a glass full of flavor and the tannins you love. It is practically magic, after all!
What You Get
- 8 Disposable wine aerators
- Informational insert
- Instructional insert
Good to Know
- One wand filters one 6 oz. glass of wine.
- Studies show that the undesired effects that many people experience as a result of drinking wine are caused by the histamines and sulfite preservatives commonly found in red and white wine.
|Measurements:||Approx. 5"L x 1-1/4"W x 1/8"H|
|Material Composition:||Nano-pore resin beads and plastic|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
- Helps enhance the taste of your wine
- Starts to work instantly
Patented nano-pore resin technology
- Filters your glass of wine to eliminate both histamines and sulfite preservatives within minutes
- Helps to alleviate the undesired effects caused by the histamines and sulfite preservatives in your wine
- Allows your wine to retain its quality, flavor and tannins
Easy to use
- Swirl and soak The Wand in your glass of wine for at least three to four minutes
- For people with more severe sensitivities, swirl and soak it longer.
- Works on all types of wine from red to white to rosé
Individually packaged and disposable
- For 1-time use
- No need to carry or clean anything after use
- Simply dispose once you have sufficiently aerated your glass of wine
- Fits in your pocket or purse
For almost a year, I haven't been able to drink wine due to a high histamine level in my body. Thanks to this product, I can now drink wine again. I let The Wand sit in my wine glass 12-15 minutes before I take a sip. I have no side-effects like I used to. Will buy again!lisac46222, OHWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
It really does Work!
I love wine, but have always had trouble with the sulfites aggravating my asthma. I would be coughing all the next day, even with my medication. But I have been using TheWand and have noticed a big difference. I am back for more. I hope you keep these in stock.LMGK, CAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
I used these with 4 different types of red wine. In each case, the wine was smoother and less acidic. I have a problem with sulfites and get flushed when drinking a glass of wine, but after using The Wand, no problem! Coming back to order more.IDOSMILES, FLWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
Five Day Test Run
Have used the aerators for five days straight with a good quality white wine. Used as directed. I notice a change in the taste. Mostly a lingering somewhat metallic like feel on the tongue. More pronounced when drinking with different foods or alone. Can't say I see any positive results and the reason for my purchase. I am sensitive to additivesin wines. Also seems a little pricy when one is only good for each glass of wine. Maybe you will have better luck with red wine ?bootsagain2, CAWas this review helpful? 4 out of 5 found this review helpful