We think you'll love these just as much
The Brow Shaper by Lilibeth of New York Duo - Vibrant Bouquet/Purple
Overview & Details
What It Is
Gentle, yet highly effective hair removal tool removes hair instantly without the need for tweezing, threading or waxing.
What You Get
- 2 Brow Shapers
What It Does
- At-home hair removal tool that also exfoliates skin; great for both women and men
- Removes hair, dead skin and debris, thereby helping makeup go on more smoothly and skincare products absorb more easily
- Effortless, comfortable and easy to use
- Helps skin appear younger, refreshed and glowing after hair and dead skin is removed
- Stainless steel-coated blade can be used on the face (including brows, upper lip area, chin and cheek), as well as the back of the neck and bikini line
How to Use
- Unfold the Brow Shaper and place it at a 45-degree angle against clean, dry skin.
- Using light pressure, glide the Brow Shaper across your skin with short strokes while pulling the skin taut with your other hand.
- Never put undue pressure on the tip of the Brow Shaper.
- Do not wet the Brow Shaper. Clean with a dry cloth after each use.
Made in China
Good to Know
- For adult use only. Keep away from children.
- Effective use of the Brow Shaper requires the right amount of pressure and the correct angle. To get the hang of it, test it on your arm or another large, flat surface first.
- Never apply undue pressure on the tip of the Brow Shaper.
- Never use the Shaper over the entire brow. Think of it as a precision tool to remove a few hairs at a time. Always use with care and moderation.
- If you experience redness and are not getting the hairs after one pass, it is likely that you are not holding the skin taut. Lift the area and hold the skin taut so the Shaper has a firm, even surface to glide across.
- If you see stubble around the brows, you may not be pulling the skin taut. The Shaper should glide closely along the surface of the skin. Stubble may result from the Shaper catching hairs further down the hair shaft.
- If your Shaper feels blunt, it may not have been cleaned after each use. Brush off with a dry cloth after each use so hair doesn't collect on the Shaper.
Can't be without these.
This is one product I will reorder again and again and again, my daughter's my niece's everybody steals and when they find him in my bathroom.. makes my facial products work so much better..grammy_jeri, SD
THESE ARE THE ONLY ONES I BUY NOW. THE FIRST TIME I PURCHASED THEM THEY WERE IN A 3 PK AND THEY LASTED ME ALMOST 2 YRS. THIS 2 PK WILL LAST AWHILE AS WELL. THEY WORK BETTER THAN ANY OTHERS I'VE TRIED. I USE THEM ON MY EYEBROWS AND UPPER LIP AREA.cinnimon, NJ
I love these small shapers. This is my second time purchasing these. I liked them so much I also got a second set for my daughter. They work great at removing excess facial hair, not just around the brow area. I will continue to purchase these. They are inexpensive also. Highly recommend.motomom, WA