The Better Skin Co. Lava Magik 3-in-1 Cleanser, Scrub and Mask
Overview & Details
What It Is
3-in-1 product that can be used as a cleanser, scrub and mask.
What You Get
- 2 fl. oz. Lava Magik
What It Does
- Mild abrasive washes away dirt and dead, dry skin for a more radiant appearance
- Minimizes the appearance of fine line and pores
- Contains pumice derived from volcanic rock from France, calendula flower extract, sweet orange peel oil, grapeseed oils, cucumber extract, parsley extract, chamomile flower extract and other fine ingredients
- Helps skin look radiant and more youthful
- Paraben-free and gluten-free
How to Use
- To use as a daily cleanser, mix a pea sized amount with water and apply to wet skin.
- To use as a scrub, apply to wet skin and massage desired areas in a circular motion for 30 to 60 seconds. Use twice weekly.
- To use as a mask, apply to wet or dry skin (as preferred) and leave on for 3 to 6 minutes. For additional exfoliation, moisten fingertips and massage in a circular motion while removing. Use once or twice weekly.
- Adjust product-to-water ratio based on skin type. Use slightly more product for combination or normal-to-oily skin, and less product for dry, sensitive skin.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Pat dry.
Made in USA
|Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Pumice, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract.|
I am so glad to see this at HSN
I purchased this product on another network....my 61 face looks amazing ! I literally went out on the internet to find out where I can still buy it. This is a fantastice product !! I was hesitant at first, because I have sensitive skin, and cannot use exfoliators or scrubs....this stuff is too hard to explain....if you want a bit of a scrub effect, just wet your face and put it on and gently scrub, which I can do with this product..add water, and it is instantly gone! Just a soft cleanser.justme577, PAWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful