The Beauty Spy essenHERB Black Tea Peeling Gel
Overview & Details
What It Is
Peeling gel formulated with 8 botanical extracts, oils and other key ingredients to help quickly and gently exfoliate dead skin cells for smoother, healthy-looking skin.
What You Get
- 3.38 fl. oz. essenHerb Black Tea Peeling Gel
What It Does
- Helps gently exfoliate dead skin cells from the body, revealing smoother, softer and more radiant-looking skin
- Formulated with naturally derived botanical extracts and oils, including black tea (camellia sinenism leaf extract), rosewood, argan (argania spinosa kernal oil), lemon, peppermint, aloe vera, eucalyptus, chamomile and other key ingredients
- Contains hyaluronic acid, beta-glucan and other key ingredients
- Imported from South Korea
How to Use
- In the shower, apply to dry skin as an exfoliator before turning on water. Massage gently in circular motions to areas of dry skin like elbows, legs and decollete until little rolls appear.
- Shower off and pat skin dry.
Made in South Korea
Good To Know
- For adult use only. Do not use if you have any skin condition or open wounds.
- If you experience irritation discontinue use and see your physician.
|Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Cellulose, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Ethylhexylglycerin, Arginine, Carbomer, Camellia Sinenism Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Beta-Glucan, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Chlorphenesin, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernal Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Butylene Glycol.|
PLEASE SUPER SIZE THIS!
So, I had my suspicions about this product that it was just the gel clumping up when I watched it on tv. Then I thought there's an easy way to test it when I get it. When I would cleanse my decollete the old way, I would follow with a toner pad, which ended up with a lot of residual dirt on it. Did the same with this product and no dirt. I really thought I was going to end up sending this back. Now I just want a larger size, discounted price, and auto ship:-)SDCAMA, CAWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Item as described
Used on my hands and saw alot of dead skin just rolling of my hands after i rinse my hands they were so softmango29, NYWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
This does what they say it does. Didn't quite believe it so tried the cream on my arm and nothing came off. But sure does on feet and it is amazing. I will buy this again.patches3, OR
I really love this product works great. I used on legs before showering and then rinsed off. Skin was so soft and did take off the dead skin very gently and really does what they say it will do.SunFunRace, FL
LIVE , LOVE , LOVE
After watching the results on HSN I decided to try it. It does exactly what was shown. I used it on my hands and had so much dead skin come off. It really works. My hands are soooo soft . I will be buying this again.vicpoo52, OH