The Beauty Spy DMask FaceUp 9-Treatment Mask Set with Brush
Overview & Details
What It Is
Use this at-home mask once a week for more youthful, radiant, younger looking skin.
What You Get
- 9 Deluxe Edition Dmask FaceUp System Masks
- Application brush
What It Does
- Gives you a spa experience in the comfort of your own home
- Helps diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Skin appears tighter, lifted and more youthful-looking with continued use
- Helps skin look refreshed and smoother
- Phase A is formulated with tripeptide-1, palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7 and other key ingredients; Phase B contains 12 natural extracts including rehmannia glutinosa root extract, paeonia (Peony) albiflora root extract, panax ginseng root extract, dioscorea japonica root extract, astragalus root extract, rehmannia root extract, cimicifuga racemosa (black cohosh) root extract, licorice root extract, laurus nobilis leaf (bay leaf) extract, poria cocos (mushroom) extract, angelica gigas (Korean anjelica) root extract and dioscorea japonica (wild yam) root extract
Consumer Perception Survey
A consumer perception survey of 30 people who used the Dmask FaceUp System once a week for 6 weeks found:
- 80% agreed their skin appeared lifted
- 90% agreed their skin appeared younger than before
- 93% agreed their skin felt and appeared smoother
- 93% agreed their skin appeared tighter
- 96% agreed the overall appearance of their skin had visibly improved
- 100% agreed their lines and wrinkles appeared softened
- 93% agreed that they would recommend this product to friends and family members
- 96% agreed that they found this product to be a very useful addition to their current skincare routine
How to Use
- Pour A Phase into B Phase and mix well using the brush in the box.
- Apply the mixture evenly over dry face using the brush. Avoid eye area.
- Leave on for 10-15 minutes then rinse with lukewarm water.
Good to Know
Run brush under water to clean and pat dry.
|Ingredients: Phase A: Water, Sodium Silicate, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Panthenol, PVP, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7.
Phase B: Water, Carbomer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Squalane, Laurus Nobilis Leaf Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Angelica Gigas Root Extract, Dioscorea Japonica Root Extract, Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, Rehmannia Glutinosa Root Extract, Cimicifuga Racemosa Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Fragrance, Caramel.
I havent used yet but my 40 yr old daughter says its made a big difference in her skin and even seems to have helped fade sun spots. She has sensitive skin and intends to continue using.MsPatvb, FLWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Purchased this as a special 12 pack.. Thought is might be similar to another brand sold at high end.. (name starts with an H) anyways.. It is so similar and the price is a steal! Must try! My skin is so soft afterwards and clean and refreshed after using! You won't be disappointed! xohalcyon9, CAWas this review helpful? 5 out of 5 found this review helpful
Now I know what I used to look like!
This mask will completely tighten your face and it continued to work for me for days! The mask is tight, tight, tight and now I only use it where I feel it's needed.funkyaim, COWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful
Its a yes for me....
I am a 69 year old woman and always looking for improvements for my aging skin. Used it for the first time today and am very pleased with the results and how it made my skin and neck area feel and look... I look forward to my next treatment already. Plan to reorder.FLIDAH, MIWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
Love love love
I just love love love this product! I use it once a week and it really helps my face texture!professortbg, FLWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful