|Ingredients: Water (activated hydrogen water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Butylene, Glycol, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Sodium Citrate, Glycosyl Trehalose, Hydrolyzed Hydrogenated Starch.|
exclusive! The Beauty Spy Cure Water Treatment Skin Cream
What It Is
Lightweight cream that helps give your skin an intense burst of hydration.
What You Get
- 3.5 oz. Cure Water Treatment Skin Cream
What It Does
- Formulated with hydrogen water also known as Shin'nooru
- Utilizing water infused with hydrogen has been a tradition used in Japan for over 50 years
- A lightweight gentle formula that leaves skin feeling nourished with moisture without oils
- Helps hydrate skin to give the appearance of a dewy, more youthful look
- Imported from Japan
How to Use
- Take a small amount from the tube and spread it gently with your fingers. Continue to massage it onto the skin until it is completely absorbed. Avoid contact with eyes.
Made in Japan
About The Brand
The Beauty Spy
Uncovering beauty secrets from around the globe! The Beauty Spy, Chelsea Scott, and her team of agents are on a mission to discover the latest innovations and new beauty products from around the globe. What will these beauty sleuths uncover for you?
Remind me about upcoming The Beauty Spy shows.
When To Watch
with Host Tina Jennings