TEMPTU Airbrush Root Touch-Up and Hair Color
Overview & Details
What It Is
A long-wear airbrush temporary hair color that refreshes hair quickly and easily. Softens regrowth, refreshes roots, covers grays, fills in brows, beards and thinning hair.
What You Get
- .28 fl. oz. Airbrush pod
What It Does
- Vitamin-enriched formula leaves hair soft and touchable, never dull, dry, stiff or sticky
- Weightless and non-greasy, easily layers and won't interfere with styling routine
- Instantly conceal roots and fill and define brows flawlessly
- Transfer- and water-resistant, washes out with shampoo
How to Use
- To cover gray, choose the shade closest to your natural root color. To cover dark roots, choose the shade that matches your colored hair.
- Shake airpod well.
- Attach to Temptu Air device.
- For smaller areas or detail work around face, use speed setting 1.
- For larger areas, use speed setting 2.
- Hold Temptu Air two inches from hair.
- Lightly apply in even strokes to dry hair, continually moving while applying.
Made in USA
Good to Know
- For use exclusively with TEMPTU Air, the airbrush makeup applicator (sold separately)
- For external use only.
- Avoid spraying in eyes and discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Keep away from small children.
AQUA/WATER/EAU, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DISILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, PEG/PPG_18/18
DIMETHICONE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, CETYL PEG/PPG_10/1
DIMETHICONE, HEXYLLAURATE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL , DIMETHICONOL , ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, WHEAT AMINOACIDS , PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, DISODIUM EDTA, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE , PHENOXYETHANOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, [+/- : CI 77499, CI 77891, CI 77492, CI 77491].
Perfection and Ease
Perfect easy coverage for those times when I am not able to get my roots retouched. I just put on a headband and lightly spray away the gray. I let it dry for a couple minutes and then brush through my hair. It is so easy and fast, I have no problem with transferring color. I am a hairdresser and this is an absolute dream. Want to have fun? Get a lighter shade and add your own temporary highlights. ;)Iamlyn, MOWas this review helpful? 6 out of 6 found this review helpful
Not A Good Color Match
I bought this because I have tried tons of root touch-up products and most of them are not any good. I found this did an acceptable job of cover-up but the color (medium brown) was not a good match for my medium brown hair. I also experienced color bleeding when sweating. I am returning mine.gizmo112, AZWas this review helpful? 6 out of 6 found this review helpful