Teeter Traction Handles
Overview & Details
Get more out of your Teeter Inversion Table with the addition of the Teeter Traction Handles. With the muscles in your lower back un-tensed, alternately pushing on the handles and then relaxing your arms can help to enhance your stretching experiences. They are easy to install in one of two configurations based on your height and the intensity of stretch desired. They are the best way to get the most out of your Teeter Table.
What You Get
- Traction handles
- Manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty
What It Does
Experience the benefits of inversion as it may help to temporarily:
- Reduce back pain
- Relieve stress and muscle tension
- Stimulate circulation
- Improve posture
- Increase flexibility and range of movement
Good to Know
- ??Having one or more of these contraindications does not mean that you cannot invert; however, you must check with your physician prior to inverting.
- Contraindications for inversion may include the following (this is not an exhaustive list; it is intended only for reference): middle ear infection, conjunctivitis, recent stroke or transient ischemic attack, extreme obesity, high blood pressure, bone weakness (osteoporosis), pregnancy, hypertension, recent or unhealed fractures, hiatal hernia, heart or circulatory disorders, medullary pins, ventral hernia, spinal injury, surgically implanted orthopedic supports, glaucoma, cerebral sclerosis, use of anticoagulants (including high doses of aspirin), retinal detachment and acutely swollen joints.
- The Teeter Traction Handles are made to be used with all EP Series Teeter Inversion Tables
Teeter Traction Handles
Provides the extra traction I was looking for
I am new to inversion and have been using my Teeter Hang Ups table at the beginner angles. Because I am not fully inverted I was not able to get the traction I was looking for. These handles solved that problem and provide me with a comfortable surface to push against to increase traction when inverted. Very happy I purchased them.suzzeeq, CA
Thousands of people who have inverted regularly have experienced temporary relief from back pain. Teeter inversion tables can help bring you this temporary relief and can also provide temporary health benefits that include stress relief, posture improvement and help maintaining your original body shape. Inversion may also help stimulate circulation and increase flexibility and range of motion.
Remind me about Teeter upcoming shows.