Teeter FitSpine X3 Inversion Table w/FlexTech™ Bed & 10-Year Warranty
Overview & Details
Temporarily relieve back pain in comfort and style! Rotate and relax to temporarily decompress your spine and enhance flexibility with the FDA-cleared Teeter FitSpine X3 Inversion Table. Teeter elevates its innovative track design with an updated ergonomic shape and 8-point floating suspension system that flexes with you for greater range of motion. You'll love the extra-long, smooth ratcheting Ankle Lock Handle and wrap-around cups that make securing your ankles easy and comfortable. Added features include EZ-Stretch Traction Handles and extra-long Stretch Max Handles for more stretching options and assistance.
What You Get
- Inversion table with FlexTech Bed and Grip-and-Stretch Frame
- Lumbar bridge accessory
- 8 Acupressure nodes (4 pairs in varied height/intensity)
- Main shaft with Deluxe Easy-Reach Ankle System
- 2 Stretch Max Handles
- 2 EZ Stretch Traction Handles
- EZ-Angle Tether
- Getting Started DVD and included Healthy Back & Body Routines
- Access to BILT App (3-D assembly guidance) and TeeterLink App (track your progress)
- Assembly Instructions
- Owner's Manual
- Manufacturer's 10-year full warranty on inversion table; 1-year limited warranty on nodes
What It Does
- Tension tends to concentrate along the acupressure points along the meridian of the body. Inversion is a great way to deal with this tension.
- Inversion assists in battling the aging process by temporarily elongating your spine.
- Inversion can:
- Temporarily help decompress the spine
- Temporarily realign the spine and joints
- Help the discs to temporarily rehydrate
- Help relax tense muscles
- Provide temporary relief of back pain, strains and stress
- Teeter inversion tables received superior ratings by Dynamark Engineering for equipment and ease of assembly.
- Teeter inversion tables are listed to UL 1647 specifications.
- Compared with competing brands, engineering tests have shown that Teeter inversion tables are the most precisely balanced.
- Teeter decompression devices are multiple user, reusable devices for home use, intended to provide traction to the spine while stretching the para-spinal muscles and soft tissues. The devices provide non-powered traction and are meant for use by adults.
- Teeter decompression devices are indicated for temporary relief of back pain, muscle tension, degenerative disc disease, spinal degenerative joint disease, spinal stenosis, herniated disc, spinal curvature due to tight muscles, sciatica, muscle spasm and facet syndrome.
Good to Know
- Do not use equipment if you have any medical condition including but not limited to one that may be made more severe by blood pressure elevation, intracranial pressure or the mechanical stress of the inverted position.
- Do not use if you are uncomfortable during regular inversion, when sores or skin lesions are present or on sensitive skin, on varicose veins, or if you have muscle, ligament, tendon or other soft tissue issues.
- Caution: Please consult your physician for approval before use and carefully review list of medical contraindications for inversion.
- Always wear securely tied, lace-up shoes with a flat sole when inverting.
- Nodes are only intended for use against muscles. Do not position nodes so they can place pressure on bones.
- Do not use if you are over 6' 6" tall or over 300 lbs.
|Measurements:||Approx. 58"L x 28-3/4"W x 60-1/2"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 65.8 lbs.|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Helps temporarily decompress the spine and enhance flexibility
- Indicated for temporary relief of back pain, sciatica, herniated disc and more
Deluxe EZ-Reach Ankle Lock Handle
- Extra-long handle makes securing your ankles even easier by reducing back bend and strain
- 8-point suspension system flexes as you move for greater range of motion
- Smooth decompressive surface promotes body slide for maximum stretch and relief
- Updated ergonomic design includes Grip-and-Stretch Handholds and innovative tracks that accommodate the included Better Back Accessories (Acupressure Nodes and Lumbar Bridge)
Stretch Max Handles
- Extra-long grip surface assists you while inverted
- Push on the handles to enhance the decompressive stretch
EZ-Stretch Traction Handles
- Gently push to add decompression at lesser angles of inversion or alternately push and release for rhythmic rotation
- Offers an easy quick-release lever from full inversion
- Easily controls your degree of rotation for worry-free inverting
- Takes out the guesswork with embroidered settings at 20, 40 and 60 degrees
- Heavy-duty steel base features raised grip for enhanced stretching and decompression, and an easy-to-reach unlock from full inversion
Better Back Acupressure Nodes
- 8 Nodes easily attach into the tracks along the Table Bed and come in 4 height pairs that offer varied intensity
- Provides customizable pressure-point relief where you need it
Better Back Lumbar Bridge
- Attaches to the table bed with adjustable settings from a subtle supportive curve to more dramatic arch
- Supports the lower back and enhances lumbar traction for focused relief you can feel
Sturdy steel construction
- Heat-treated steel parts for unmatched reliability and security
- Innovative auto-locking hinges and cam locks for peace of mind and enhanced security
- Specialized pivot pins provide smooth, noise-free rotation
- Superior balancing so you can control your rotation with just simple arm movements
Healthy Back & Body Routines included on the DVD
- Benefit from daily stretching and strengthening with 7 routines developed by a CPT and Corrective Exercise Specialist to target specific trouble areas
- Track inversion session length, frequency and angle
- Record pain levels and triggers
- Easily access product support, videos and tips
- Turn on voice prompts from Roger Teeter for a personalized inversion experience
Greater than GREAT
Wonderful machine, easy to assemble, small footprint, and it has helped my back pain tremendously. Consult with your physician or health care specialist before using as in I have kin that can not use this due to certain injuries. For Me It Is The Answer To My Prayers LOVE ITBrendaFayeFaye, SCWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
I heard yrs ago of benefits of the Teeter table. Fast fwd years later to work related disc/sciatica issues, decided to get one w/great HSN special November 18. It is a solid well made jewel. I am a 56 gal in my 50s and assembled it myself w/instructions using the recommended BILT app. If you follow directions on how to PROPERLY use the Fit Spine it is amazingly therapeutic! Tips: Use silicone spray to loosen the stiff ankle release button. Ask your doc for a prescription for the table.EmpireStateMind, CAWas this review helpful? 5 out of 5 found this review helpful
Cannot say enough good things. I have sciatica and it had flared up right before this arrived. It truly was amazing, after the very first use it was miraculously better, kind of unbelievable but true. It does take a few uses to get used to it but I would recommend this everyone. This will not be a clothes collector. You will use it!Lgalk1310, MIWas this review helpful? 15 out of 15 found this review helpful
Love the New Upgrades
This is the third Teeter I have purchased. I work in the Health Care field. Ergonomics are very important when doing your job. Strengthening your body as a whole, skeleton, muscle & connective tissue are all important. I really needed the updated version of the "release bar" to be able to get out of the table without injuring me back. Which is "why your 're reclining ", in the first place. So glad to be able to finally afford this on 5 EZ pays& reduced price. EXCELLENT PRODUCT!!Lynwhite, TNWas this review helpful? 12 out of 12 found this review helpful
Great For Back!
The Teeter FitSpine from day one has eliminated the pain in my lower back. I use it every morning to get my day started.Edison44, AZWas this review helpful? 11 out of 13 found this review helpful