Teeter EZ-Up Gravity Boots with Converter Bar
Overview & Details
Get even more out of your Teeter inversion table with Teeter EZ-Up Gravity Boots with Converter Bar. Simply assemble the CV bar, strap on the gravity boots and begin to enjoy the many benefits of inversion.
What You Get
- Pair of gravity boots
- 2 calf loops
- CV (convertible) bar
- Manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- To use your Teeter inversion table with gravity boots, you must install the CV (convertible) bar. Do not attempt to use the CV bar with any other inversion tables.
- Having one or more of these contraindications does not mean that you cannot invert, however, you must check with your physician prior to inverting.
- Contraindications for inversion may include the following (this is not an exhaustive list, it is intended only for reference): Middle ear infection, Conjunctivitis, Recent stroke or transient ischemic attack, Extreme obesity, High blood pressure, Bone weakness (osteoporosis), Pregnancy, Hypertension, Recent or unhealed fractures, Hiatal hernia, Heart or circulatory disorders, Medullary pins, Ventral hernia, Spinal injury, Surgically implanted orthopedic supports, Glaucoma, Cerebral sclerosis, Use of anticoagulants (including high doses of aspirin), Retinal detachment and Acutely swollen joints.
|Maximum User Weight:||300 lbs|
|Material Composition:||Black foam/blue outer shell|
- For use with the Teeter F-series and EP-850 Inversion Tables
- Dual, self-locking ratchet buckles
- Unique double-lock system for security
- Super-soft 5/8" foam liners for maximum comfort and minimum compression
- Flexible outer shell is made of light, highly durable material for a comfortable fit
- Fits most users with a maximum calf circumference of 15"
Thousands of people who have inverted regularly have experienced temporary relief from back pain. Teeter inversion tables can help bring you this temporary relief and can also provide temporary health benefits that include stress relief, posture improvement and help maintaining your original body shape. Inversion may also help stimulate circulation and increase flexibility and range of motion.
Remind me about Teeter upcoming shows.
Teeter EZ-Up Gravity Boots with Converter Bar
Received Gravity Boots in about 3 days in perfect condition. Easy directions for installing on my Teeter Inversion Table. A little scary at first using it. Was worried that I would disconnect and fall. But laying back slowly does the trick. Now I can hang for extended periods of time without my ankles hurting and feeling like my feet are going to sleep. An awesome product. Now I am hanging every night. And, being a Dental Hygienist, I need to.....makes my back feel greatJR75, OH
upside down comfort.
I have had the Teeter table for awhile.The boot gave me a greater level of comfort.Love it.A good buy.gracekelly, VA
Had the teeter for a few years now, it hurt my ankles severely, so just watched husband use. Purchased these boots and OMG my world has changed, I have more energy and feel much better because now I find myself hanging longer than needed. Thank You so much for this product. I will be forever grateful.WINNER3637, CO
My husband and I have found that our inversion experience is much more comfortable with the gravity boots. We are very glad we got these.Joyisshopping, TN
I find these useful for a comfortable, long stretchCinFL, FL
Can't do without them
I have used the boots for four years, and this is a set for my Teeter at my vacation spot.tazmannd, ND
we bought this because my husband ankle hurt when he use the teeter. this boots make it , he can hang longer., LA
I ordered these boots to replace the ankle compression method for the Teeter HangUps 7000. A few words, I do not have thin calves and the boots fit with plenty of room to spare. My husband and I both use these boots and have no problem adjusting them to our own personal fit. They are very comfortable and soft. You just have to be patient enough to work out exactly how to wear the boots to best suit your own comfort.kimbalips,
Thank you from my ankles!
These boots have made all the difference in my inversion experience. I could not stand the strain on my ankles with my previous inversion table. After buying the Teeter table and adding these boots I can't wait to invert every evening. Best purchase I have made in a long while. Really helps my back, too.ncarolinagirl, NC
If I didn't have these, I'd not be able to use my Teeter Hang Up!! My left ankle needs replaced, so these are a blessing!Makeuphog, WI