Teeter EZ-Up Gravity Boots with Converter Bar
Overview & Details
Get even more out of your Teeter inversion table with Teeter EZ-Up Gravity Boots with Converter Bar. Simply assemble the CV bar, strap on the gravity boots and begin to enjoy the many benefits of inversion.
What You Get
- Pair of gravity boots
- 2 calf loops
- CV (convertible) bar
- Manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- To use your Teeter inversion table with gravity boots, you must install the CV (convertible) bar. Do not attempt to use the CV bar with any other inversion tables.
- Having one or more of these contraindications does not mean that you cannot invert, however, you must check with your physician prior to inverting.
- Contraindications for inversion may include the following (this is not an exhaustive list, it is intended only for reference): Middle ear infection, Conjunctivitis, Recent stroke or transient ischemic attack, Extreme obesity, High blood pressure, Bone weakness (osteoporosis), Pregnancy, Hypertension, Recent or unhealed fractures, Hiatal hernia, Heart or circulatory disorders, Medullary pins, Ventral hernia, Spinal injury, Surgically implanted orthopedic supports, Glaucoma, Cerebral sclerosis, Use of anticoagulants (including high doses of aspirin), Retinal detachment and Acutely swollen joints.
- Teeter decompression devices are multiple user, reusable devices for home use, intended to provide traction to the spine while stretching the para-spinal muscles and soft tissues. The devices provide non-powered traction and are meant for use by adults.
- Teeter decompression devices are indicated for temporary relief of back pain, muscle tension, degenerative disc disease, spinal degenerative joint disease, spinal stenosis, herniated disc, spinal curvature due to tight muscles, sciatica, muscle spasm and facet syndrome.
|Maximum User Weight:||300 lbs|
|Material Composition:||Black foam/blue outer shell|
- For use with the Teeter F-series and EP-850 Inversion Tables
- Dual, self-locking ratchet buckles
- Unique double-lock system for security
- Super-soft 5/8" foam liners for maximum comfort and minimum compression
- Flexible outer shell is made of light, highly durable material for a comfortable fit
- Fits most users with a maximum calf circumference of 15"
Received Gravity Boots in about 3 days in perfect condition. Easy directions for installing on my Teeter Inversion Table. A little scary at first using it. Was worried that I would disconnect and fall. But laying back slowly does the trick. Now I can hang for extended periods of time without my ankles hurting and feeling like my feet are going to sleep. An awesome product. Now I am hanging every night. And, being a Dental Hygienist, I need to.....makes my back feel greatJR75, OHWas this review helpful? 6 out of 8 found this review helpful
upside down comfort.
I have had the Teeter table for awhile.The boot gave me a greater level of comfort.Love it.A good buy.gracekelly, VAWas this review helpful? 6 out of 6 found this review helpful
Had the teeter for a few years now, it hurt my ankles severely, so just watched husband use. Purchased these boots and OMG my world has changed, I have more energy and feel much better because now I find myself hanging longer than needed. Thank You so much for this product. I will be forever grateful.WINNER3637, COWas this review helpful? 10 out of 10 found this review helpful
My husband and I have found that our inversion experience is much more comfortable with the gravity boots. We are very glad we got these.Joyisshopping, TNWas this review helpful? 6 out of 6 found this review helpful
I find these useful for a comfortable, long stretchOnTheRoad, FLWas this review helpful? 5 out of 5 found this review helpful
Thousands of people who have inverted regularly have experienced temporary relief from back pain. Teeter inversion tables can help bring you this temporary relief and can also provide temporary health benefits that include stress relief, posture improvement and help maintaining your original body shape. Inversion may also help stimulate circulation and increase flexibility and range of motion.
Remind me about Teeter upcoming shows.