Teeter EP-860 Ltd. Inversion Table with Flexible ComforTrak™ Bed, Lumbar Bridge and Acupressure Nodes
Overview & Details
Relax your aching back! Decompress your spine and enhance your flexibility with this sturdy and comfortable inversion table. Boasting an innovative, pressure-reducing track design, this awesome table offers you maximum spinal comfort. The included lumbar bridge and acupressure nodes allow for even more customization options.
What You Get
- Inversion table with EZ angle tether Grip-and-Stretch Handholds
- Lumbar bridge
- 8 Acupressure nodes (2 green, 2 yellow, 2 orange, 2 red)
- Teeter Healthy Back Routines DVD
- Assembly instructions
- Owner's manual
- Manufacturer's 5-year full warranty on inversion table; 1-year limited warranty on nodes
What It Does
- Tension tends to concentrate along the acupressure points along the meridian of the body. Inversion is a great way to deal with this tension.
- Inversion assists in battling the aging process by temporarily elongating your spine.
- Inversion can:
- Temporarily help decompress the spine
- Temporarily realign the spine and joints
- Help the discs to temporarily rehydrate
- Help relax tense muscles
- Provide temporary relief of back pain, strains and stress
Good to Know
- Teeter inversion tables received superior ratings by Dynamark Engineering for equipment and ease of assembly.
- Teeter inversion tables are listed to UL 1647 specifications.
- Compared with competing brands, engineering tests have shown that Teeter inversion tables are the most precisely balanced.
- Individual results will vary.
- Nodes are only intended for use against muscles. Do not position nodes so they can place pressure on bones.
- Before you invert, make sure that the table rotates smoothly to the fully inverted position and back and that all fasteners are secure and properly adjusted to your body type.
- Always wear securely tied, lace-up shoes with a flat sole when inverting.
- For your first few inversion sessions, ask a spotter to assist you until you are able to find your correct balance setting and are comfortable with the operation of the table.
- Do not use:
- If you are uncomfortable during regular inversion.
- When sores or skin lesions are present or on sensitive skin.
- On varicose veins.
- If you have muscle, ligament, tendon or other soft tissue issues.
- DVD may not be compatible with some Sony DVD player models.
|Inversion Table Model #:||EP-860 Ltd.|
|Measurements:||Inversion table approx. 45-1/2"L x 27-1/2"W x 57"H (assembled) and 28"L x 16"W x 66"H (folded) Lumbar bridge approx. 11-1/4"L x 8-3/4"W Acupressure nodes approx. 1-1/4" Diameter x 2"H (each)|
|Weights:||Inversion table approx. 68 lbs. Lumbar bridge approx. 1 lb.|
|Inversion Table Maximum Weight Capacity:||Approx. 300 lbs.|
|Material Composition:||Inversion table made of metal & plastic Lumbar bridge made of plastic Nodes made of plastic & rubber|
|Care:||Wipe inversion table, lumbar bridge & nodes clean with a damp cloth; do not use abrasive cleaners or immerse in water|
|Assembly:||Requires 1 person approx. 30 minutes; requires pliers and 5/8" wrench|
- Helps enhance flexibility
Maximizes body slide for deep decompression
- Enhances the stretching experience
- Offer manual traction points
- Help increase stretch
- Facilitate decompression and temporary realignment
- Offer user assistance while becoming familiar with inversion or enhanced stretching options for the experienced inverter
- Innovative, pressure-reducing track design
- Accommodates the placement of adjustable acupressure nodes anywhere within the slotted openings
- Lets you adjust placement of nodes to your exact desired location
- Maximizes spinal comfort
- Flexes with you to enhance flexibility
- Can be used with the Lumbar Bridge accessory
- Allows controlled oscillation with minimal effort
- Promotes fluid movement in the joints
- Allows secure lockout in full inversion for advanced exercises and stretching
Ergo-Embrace Ankle System™
- Pressure-reducing specialty foam cups surround the ankles
- Helps distribute body weight comfortably around the foot and heel
- Helps reduce ankle discomfort
Ankle Comfort Dial™
- Dual-setting foot platform dials up or down for smaller or larger feet
- Allows a comfortable and secure fit for the ankle clamps
Pre-set rotation control
- Lets you easily pre-determine your maximum angle of inversion
Optimum decompression surface
- Helps reduce friction
- Allows the body to slide and achieve the optimal decompressive stretch
Durable steel frame construction
- More durable than typical nylon or vinyl beds that are vulnerable to wear and tear
- Increase the A-frame by approx. 20%
- Reduce sliding on hard surfaces
Auto-locking hinges and cam locks
- Create a more secure experience
De-rattler knob and specialized pivot bearings
- Offer smooth rotation
Scratch-resistant, titanium-colored powder coating
- Easy to clean
Optional support feature designed to enhance the use of the EP-860 Ltd. inversion table
- Vertical tracks mimic the ComforTrak bed's design to accommodate adjustable acupressure nodes
- Shifts up or down the horizontal tracks in the bed to adapt to desired position
- Adjust from a subtle, supportive curve to a more dramatic arch depending on desired comfort
Flexible plastic injection molding
- Enhances body slide
- Resists wear and tear
Variable intensity allows for customized comfort
- Includes 4 sets of 2 nodes in a range of heights for varied pressure
- Convenient twist lock design makes it easy install or move position anywhere along the ComforTrak bed
- Customize the pressure for the ultimate in relaxation and relief
- For advanced users
Designed to target muscles
- Enhances muscle relaxation and comfort
- Adjustable design so you can place them exactly where you need them
- Invert to a static incline to maintain a steady pressure
- Oscillate (rock rhythmically up and down) to slide over the nodes for a massage
Teeter Hang Ups Healthy Back Routines DVD
Includes 5 exercise and stretching routines by Dr. Shawn
- Each routine is 10 to 22 minutes in length
- Routines include:
- Good Morning (wake up and warm up the spine)
- Strength & Stretch (build core muscles)
- Posture Correction (look better and function better)
- Gym Ball (specialized core-building class)
- Inversion Table (to receive maximum benefits from the inversion table)
Thousands of people who have inverted regularly have experienced temporary relief from back pain. Teeter inversion tables can help bring you this temporary relief and can also provide temporary health benefits that include stress relief, posture improvement and help maintaining your original body shape. Inversion may also help stimulate circulation and increase flexibility and range of motion.
Remind me about Teeter upcoming shows.
Teeter EP-860 Ltd. Inversion Table with Flexible ComforTrak™ Bed, Lumbar Bridge and Acupressure Nodes
Relief at it's best
I have a bad hip, back and knee joints. I have enjoyed stretching out my back and joints. It relieves the tightness in my muscles in my back.Changa1, MI
love this00000hsogood, TN
back to yesterday
It arrived last week and my lower back thanks you all . I have lived with an on going problem of sciatica and low back ache for 25 years ,with occasional help from the chiropractor managed to improved the pain issue ,but only for a short time .these treatments went for 2/3 months weekly then, remedial for a few more months.They never went completely away . So far I am very satisfied with the relief that the 'teeter' has provided . I purchased it on the good advise of my brother who is a teeter user for more than 4 years. with great results. Ten minutes a day beats waiting in the Dr's office for another prescription, for another bag of pain pills.Dy28, NH
Sold our previous Teeter Inversion table when we moved but found we missed it too much! Love the upgrades in the new one. Very easy to put together.alioop380, FL
Husband on the verge of surgery
My husband has had a bad back for a long time, he's a commercial electrician and can't take time off of work when he's hurting. Sometimes he walks all slumped over to the side. The back doctor told him that when he can't stand the pain anymore they will do surgery. I asked the doctor if we could try this inversion table I had seen on HSN and he said go ahead and try.So I bought him the Inversion table. What could it hurt, right? He loves it! First he just said he felt taller when he would get done, but now he's walking straighter and he said his back feels better. He stretches while inverting and feels the pressure being relieved off his spine.Yesterday when he got home he said "I've been waiting for this all day!", he was talking to the table.ClarkJ, TX
BEST TEETER EVER!
l love, love, love, my teeter. It helps me feel better and makes my life easier.SHERDAN, CA
best back stretcher
the teeter EP-860 was so easy to put together. The DVD instructions were great.My husband and I love it. It's helping a lot.Your just need to make sure you have a lot of room. It takes up more space then I thought it would.Rukia9, MA
Best gift to myself
I've had back issues for years and it was progressively getting worse. I now use my inversion table and the pain is minimum on a bad day!LAA1957, IN
Love this product. A very different approach to back pain relief. This does everything and more. It also gives me a relaxation that I have never felt before. You will not be disappointed!!!!Purplegirl491, FL
I am a 27 year old female who has always had back pain- mostly upper back and lately lower due to sitting in an office chair 8+ hours a day. I've always had to have my back "cracked" by family member and even got to the point where I had to have my husband lay on my back just to relieve the pain. I never went to a chiropractor because frankly I was terrified, but I saw the teeter and I thought why not try it? I got it and initially didn't think it was doing anything except making blood rush to my head... I even packed it back up in the box to return after a week ( I used it every day and didn't think it was doing anything) but then once I stopped using it, I realized just how much it was helping! I unpacked it after another week and started using it again once a day for a few minutes, I noticed a difference immediately this time, and it just kept getting better. It took a few weeks for my back to fully "release" but once it did I literally have no back pain! This is worth every penny aKLR2016, FL