Teeter Better Back Inversion Program Mat
Don't get bent out of shape. Inversion helps to realign the spine and joints with decompression and gentle stretching. Get the most out of your Teeter inversion table (sold separately) with this multipurpose mat. It offers a quick-reference guide to stretches and exercises you can do while inverted, protects your floors and can even be used as a yoga mat!
What You Get
- Better Back inversion program mat
- Provides a quick-reference guide to stretches and exercises within view while inverted
- Offers non-skid protection for hard floors
- Serves as an oversized yoga or exercise mat when turned to the reverse side
Printed with 24 movements
- Detailed illustrations offer a quick-reference guide within view while inverted
- Features inverted stretches at 30, 45 and 60 degrees up to advanced exercises at 90 degrees (full inversion)
- Includes an inversion angle guide
- Gray mat printed with black and blue graphics
- Double-layer construction
- Mesh fabric insert for extra strength
|Measurements:||Approx. 60"L x 36"W x 1/6"H|
|Material Composition:||Latex-free PVC composite and polyester fabric|
|Care:||Wipe clean with damp cloth|
|Country of Origin:||Taiwan|
About The Brand
Thousands of people who have inverted regularly have experienced temporary relief from back pain. Teeter inversion tables can help bring you this temporary relief and can also provide temporary health benefits that include stress relief, posture improvement and help maintaining your original body shape. Inversion may also help stimulate circulation and increase flexibility and range of motion.
Remind me about upcoming Teeter shows.