Tear Mender Instant Repair with Vinyl Mender Clear Patches
Overview & Details
Great! The kids put a tear in your best leather chair. Before you ground them forever and spend a fortune to replace or recover it, reach for Tear Mender. Its powerful non-toxic formula sets in three minutes and can be washed in as little as 15 minutes. You'll use it all over your home, for a variety of fabric repairs including denim, upholstery, canvas, vinyl and craft items. And your kids can get off restriction before they reach college age.
What You Get
- 6 fl. oz. bottle of Bish's Original Tear Mender Adhesive
- (2) 1 fl. oz. bottles of Bish's Original Tear Mender Adhesive
- Large Tear Mender fabric patch
- 2 Tear Mender adhesive-backed clear vinyl Fast Patches
- Tear Mender adhesive-backed clear vinyl single-cap patch
- 2 Alcohol swabs
- "101 Uses" pamphlet
- User instructions
Good to Know
- Only Tear Mender is non-toxic, not the entire kit.
- Not recommended for individuals with latex allergies.
|Measurements:||Large Patch - Approx. 4-1/2"L x 4-1/4"W Fast Patches - Approx. 4-3/4"L x 3-1/2"W each Single-Cap Patch - Approx. 3-1/8"L x 1-3/4"W|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
- Simply apply a thin layer to your material and press together
- Sets in 3 minutes and ready to wash after only 15 minutes
- Save money on replacement costs
- Cheaper than having fabric repaired by a tailor
- A little goes a long way, so finger apply thin coatings of Tear Mender for best results
- Kit does up to 275 repairs
- Repairs leather, denim, upholstery, canvas, vinyl, acrylic fabric and clothing, craft creations and more
- Where it can penetrate (fabric and leather), Tear Mender forms permanent bonds
- Where it can't penetrate (solid surfaces and user's fingers), it rubs off in little crumbs
- Stays flexible
- Can be washed, ironed or dry cleaned
- Does not change garment label care instructions when you use Tear Mender
Non-toxic and acid free
- Safe for a variety of uses
I found this to be an excellent product!
Although I've found most other products to be basically USELESS, that make similar claims as Tear Mender does, I found that this DOES WHAT IT CLAIMS! I immediately challenged it by trying AGAIN to hold down part of a buckle design across the toe on a pair of croco-embossed-patent-leather shoes. Other attempts have only popped back up again and again, but this product has HELD IT DOWN! A small ceramic place card holder I use to make a label for dishes I take to pot luck dinners at my church, was dropped onto a granite countertop and broke.... but this FIXED it invisibly AND EASILY.This is so nice to work with and just rolls up and off your fingertips when you're project is finished. I've only used it for those two jobs so far, but have to say, both were important to me, and Tear Mender came to the rescue!PAfriend, PA