Tassi Hair Holder
Overview & Details
Tassi Hair Holder
What It Is
Comfortable stretch terry cloth headband that keeps your hair away from your face without messing up your 'do.
What You Get
- Terrycloth head band
What It Does
- Keeps your hair out of your face
- Simple, fast, and easy to use for any hair length or style
- Made of soft, stretch terry cloth with special elastic for comfort
- One size fits most
- Machine wash and dry, and it's ready to wear again
How to Use
- First, put the wrap around your neck.
- Then position the front of the wrap above your forehead, covering your hairline.
- Tuck all your hair into back of the wrap to keep hair out of your face.
- Use your Tassi while you're washing your face, taking a bath, applying or removing makeup or whenever you want your hair out of the way.
Made in China
This is a great item. Love how it holds my hair in place. Very comfortable. You can put all the hair inside, or leave some out, and make a ponytail. I went to the Tassi website and ordered another one in purple, since HSN doesn't offer this color! Every woman should have at least one.mulder42, ILWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Very handyColoSpgsShopper, COWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
I purchased my first Tassi Hair Holder in pink at TJMaax. Since then I've washed it a zillion times until the elastic stretched. I was able to do a little repair and am still using it. I have searched everywhere to find more and was thrilled to see it on HSN. I ordered one and may be ordering more for my friends who also have long hair. It sure beats pinning or clipping up the hair to wash my face and take a shower. Absolutely love this clever idea.BellaCiao, NCWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
This holds my hair away from my face very well. I use it when I am applying or removing make-up because I hate getting cream or makeup in my hair. I got the scuba blue and it is very pretty. I will use this every day in my routine. It does not bind my hair or feel tight but it stays on well. I love the convenience of shopping at HSN because I don't have a lot of free time to go to a store.TECHGIRL, PAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
I this so much that I've ordered a total of 10. I use mine everyday and the other 9 are Birthday and Christmas gifts.monk09, KYWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful