Tassi Hair Holder
Overview & Details
Tassi Hair Holder
What It Is
Comfortable stretch terry cloth headband that keeps your hair away from your face without messing up your 'do.
What You Get
- Terrycloth head band
What It Does
- Keeps your hair out of your face
- Simple, fast, and easy to use for any hair length or style
- Made of soft, stretch terry cloth with special elastic for comfort
- One size fits most
- Machine wash and dry, and it's ready to wear again
How to Use
- First, put the wrap around your neck.
- Then position the front of the wrap above your forehead, covering your hairline.
- Tuck all your hair into back of the wrap to keep hair out of your face.
- Use your Tassi while you're washing your face, taking a bath, applying or removing makeup or whenever you want your hair out of the way.
Made in China
This holds my hair away from my face very well. I use it when I am applying or removing make-up because I hate getting cream or makeup in my hair. I got the scuba blue and it is very pretty. I will use this every day in my routine. It does not bind my hair or feel tight but it stays on well. I love the convenience of shopping at HSN because I don't have a lot of free time to go to a store.TECHGIRL, PAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
I this so much that I've ordered a total of 10. I use mine everyday and the other 9 are Birthday and Christmas gifts.monk09, KY
I wasn't sure if I would like this hair holder when I purchased it. I am used to wrapping an entire towel around my hair or using a headband to hold my hair back when just washing my face. This holder is perfect. It stays put and is not bulky at all. Love it!darian488, CO
Great hair holder
I love my Tassi!! They sell out so fast!! I always end up with the zebra... but I don't care because these are great to wash your face without getting your hair wet!! I use these to put makeup on and they keep the makeup out of my hair. I use it soo much the elastic wears out. I highly recommend!!!Jules1006, FL
It works exactly the way they described. No more clips, no more headbands, no more rubber bands. And no more bad hair days after washing my face or putting on makeup. My only complaint is for me for not buying more before they sold out. I am going to keep a eye out for more to come back, hopefully one will be purple. Love lilac.rockangel61, OHWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful