TanTowel® Half-Body Classic Towelettes - 12-pack
Overview & Details
What It Is
High-quality fiber towelettes that are pre-measured with tanning solution and best for fair to medium skin tones. Half-body towelettes are just right for arms or legs.
What You Get
- (12) .25 fl. oz. Half-Body Classic Towelettes
What It Does
- Pre-measured towelettes with 3-in-1 self-tanner that exfoliates, moisturizes and provides a tanned look
- Produce a uniform, natural-looking glow within 2 to 4 hours; color lasts up to 7 days
- Contain DHA, Vitamins C & E, tea tree oil and cucumber extract; DHA works with the proteins and amino acids within your skin to produce your unique self-tan
- Clear liquid formula contains no dyes or stains, dries quickly and will not streak or rub off
- Light citrus fragrance
How to Use
- Unfold towelette and apply to clean, dry skin in circular motions over your body.
- Color will appear within 2 to 4 hours, and lasts up to 7 days.
- Wash hands immediately after application.
- To maintain your tanned look, reapply as needed or 2 to 3 times per week.
Made in USA
Good to Know
- Does not contain sunscreen.
|Ingredients: Ingredients: Water/Eau, Ethoxydiglycol, Dihydroxyacetone, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Metabisulfite, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Ethylhexylglycerin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Ascorbic Acid.|
Use them all the time
the one product that doesn't leave streaks and is easy to use. Order them every year.molecule, AZWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Easy to use!
Very easy to use no mess, no bad smell or odor. Dries very quickly once you apply and I bought the classic and it is very subtle. I have fair skin but may consider buying the next level of tan.Kisswife, FL
I love tan towels. I have fair skin and these towels give me a natural, bronze glow. You may miss a few swipes on the first try, but you'll blend it all together the second day (second towel). It lasts a few days and is just the easiest way to tan in my opinion. This is the only self-tanning product I will use, and I've tried everything. I have recommended these towels to my friends, family and coworkers. Give these a try!MEGGIE1978, FLWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
i prefer the Classic because I am light-skinned. I have used the Plus but it is a bit dark for me. Both are very true in color and I have been using them for at least 10 years. Other self tanners tend to be too dark or too orange. I get many compliments on my "tan" and many of my friends now use Tan Towels.GEMMA1951, FL
I have used these for quite a while; in fact, years. They last, if not opened, and after I use one, I put it back in the bag and I use a clip on the bag so I can use it again until it is pretty dry. They work great on my lower legs and arms since I do not go in the sun to tan.Washington stateNan350z, FL