TanTowel® Half-Body Classic Towelettes - 10-pack
Overview & Details
What It Is
High-quality fiber towelettes that are pre-measured with tanning solution and best for fair to medium skin tones. Half-body towelettes are just right for arms or legs.
What You Get
- (10) .25 fl. oz. Half-Body Classic Towelettes
What It Does
- Pre-measured towelettes with 3-in-1 self-tanner that exfoliates, moisturizes and provides a tanned look
- Produce a uniform, natural-looking glow within 2 to 4 hours; color lasts up to 7 days
- Contain DHA, Vitamins C & E, tea tree oil and cucumber extract; DHA works with the proteins and amino acids within your skin to produce your unique self-tan
- Clear liquid formula contains no dyes or stains, dries quickly and will not streak or rub off
- Light citrus fragrance
How to Use
- Unfold towelette and apply to clean, dry skin in circular motions over your body.
- Color will appear within 2 to 4 hours, and lasts up to 7 days.
- Wash hands immediately after application.
- To maintain your tanned look, reapply as needed or 2 to 3 times per week.
Made in USA
Good to Know
- Does not contain sunscreen.
|Ingredients: Ingredients: Water/Eau, Ethoxydiglycol, Dihydroxyacetone, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Metabisulfite, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Ethylhexylglycerin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Ascorbic Acid.|
These towellettes are easy to use and give a believable tan. I've been using them for several years and once in awhile try something else but always go back to Tan Towels. I am light complected so I prefer the classic. I have used the Plus but found it a little too dark for me.GEMMA1951, FLWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Not as good as they used to be
I've used TanTowel off and on for at least 8 yrs, but hadn't used them in the last few years. They were my go-to for easy, streak-free application, beautiful natural color, and tolerable smell.I'm not sure why the ones I just bought don't work as well. I used to be able to do both legs with 1 towel, but with these I needed 1 towel per leg to keep from looking blotchy and uneven. Color was more orange than it used to be.These are still the easiest to travel with!bluecea, CAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful