Tan Organic Tan Erase Exfoliating Glove
Overview & Details
Want to hear a secret? The secret to a perfect, golden tan is all in the preparation, and the best way to prep is through exfoliation. Make it easy with this specialty exfoliating glove that gently removes the dead layers of skin to help you create the perfect canvas for self-tanner application. Massage it over your skin prior to applying product to help ensure a streak- and patch-free tan. Your perfect preparation will have your admirers asking, "What's your secret?"
What You Get
- Exfoliating glove
Good To Know
- Wet glove and skin with warm water, then gently massage skin in a circular motion.
- Use glove as a buffer to exfoliate prior to and after tanning to remove dead skin and excess product.
- Rinse glove after use and hang to dry; can use a mild cleanser on glove.
- Glove is reusable.
|Measurements:||Approx. 6"L x 1/16"W x 8"H|
|Material Composition:||75% Cotton and 25% Polyester|
|Care:||Rinse after use and hang to dry|
|Country of Origin:||Made in Ireland|
- Leaves skin looking smooth and feeling luxuriously soft and supple
- Gentle on skin
Removes the dead layers of skin
- Provides the perfect base for tan application
- Helps ensure a streak- and patch-free application
A Self Tanner Must Have!
I had a similar mit like this several years ago and to this day it still works nice. But when I saw a "New" real exfoliator Mitt, I jumped on it. You cannot get a good tan from lotions, oils without fully removing dry dead skin and this one is the real deal. Worth the small amount for a smooth tan and great looking skin. Also I find when I use often my regrowth of hair lessens more and more, so I use all winter also to keep my legs and arms as smooth as possible and hardly need to shave but maybe once a week or less using daily. Cannot say this would help your shaving, just giving you my experience. Love this brand and look forward to seeing your whole line live.epoole59, NCWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful