Tan Organic Self Tan Mousse & Mitt Set
- Buy More anything & Save On Shipping! See Details
HSN Credit Card Perks & Offers Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Ways To Save
Overview & Details
What It Is
Easy-to-apply, moisturizing mousse formula that gives you a natural-looking bronze tanned appearance, with reusable mitt for application
What You Get
- 4.05 fl. oz. Self Tan Mousse
- Double-sided mitt
What It Does
Self Tan Mousse
- Contains a 75% concentration of aloe vera, ensuring skin is moisturized
- Bronze color guide ensures even application on skin
- Fresh scent: no fake tanner odor
- Contains moisturizing ingredients and natural food colorings
- Contains no synthetic ingredients or drying agents
- Ultra-smooth for even application of Self Tan Mousse
- Allows product to glide effortlessly onto skin
- Helps you achieve a streak-free, natural-looking glow with no mess
How to Use
- Always exfoliate your skin before applying self-tanner.
- Place mousse onto mitt and rub directly onto skin using circular movements. Be sure to achieve even and complete coverage to avoid blotchiness.
- Apply 1 layer and then let it dry.
- Apply again to get deeper shade.
- Try not to get wet or sweat for at least 4 hours. For best results, wait 6 to 8 hours before showering.
- Rinse mitt after use and allow to dry.
Made in Ireland
|Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Water (Aqua), Dihydroxyacetone, Caramel, Propanediol, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Powder, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate.|
This works and no streeking would buy this againDone3, FL
Looks natural but give it time to dry.
Application was easy and the color was nice. Very natural and not too dark. I am very fair and a lot of the tanning products look too dark and artificial on my skin. This looks very natural. My only complaint is it is very sticky after application and takes quite a while to dry. So give yourself enough time before you put your clothes on. I had to wait a good 30 minutes. But I guess I can say it is worth the waitjillloret, OHWas this review helpful? 1 out of 2 found this review helpful
I loved the product but it didn't last long enough for the price. I'll stay with tan towelettes.jeribethw, LA
Allow dry time .. I was still sticky after an hour. Color was very subtle couldnt tell I did anything .Ive not used it anymore, I dont have the dry timeanitis424, VA
Didn't work for me
The mitt should be a little longer to cover your entire hand. The mousse was easy enough to apply and I did look a litlte darker, but it mostly just made my freckles darker. Also, it looked very 'spotty' or when it started to wear off. I returned it.yaryar833, MS