Tan-Luxe Wonder Oil Illuminating Self-Tan Oil - Medium/Dark
- Buy More anything & Save On Shipping! See Details
HSN Credit Card Perks & Offers Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Ways To Save
Overview & Details
What It Is
Super luxe tanning oil works to rejuvenate the look of skin while delivering a radiant tanned look
What You Get
- 3.38 fl. oz. Wonder Oil Illuminating Self-Tan Oil
What It Does
- Rejuvenates the look of skin while delivering a natural-looking radiant tanned look
- Helps firm the look of skin
- Imparts a luminous looking gradual self-tan that builds with application for skin tone that looks more even
- Contains a blend of 6 plant and essential oils, including argan, apricot, raspberry, marula, kukui and jojoba, plus other key ingredients to hydrate and soothe the skin
- Super cooling roller ball applicator steadily dispenses product directly onto the skin for firmer-looking skin
Consumer Perception Survey
In a consumer perception survey of 43 participants who used the product regularly for 3 weeks:
- 93% of participants said that the product is stress and hassle free
- 95% of participants said that the product gave a natural-looking color
- 95% of participants said that they had an even and streak-free tan
- 100% of participants said that their skin felt more hydrated
- 95% of participants said their skin looked more radiant
- 98% of participants said that their skin looked more luminous
- 93% of participants said that the product helped to minimize the appearance of imperfections
- 95% of participants said that their skin had a more even-looking tone
- 100% of participants said that the product had a pleasant fragrance
- 95% of participants said that the product complemented their current skin routine
- 98% of participants said that they would recommend the product to a friend
- 95% of participants said that their skin looked firmer
How to Use
- Roller ball dispenses directly on to skin. Working in circular motions, use hands to smooth product onto skin.
- Lightly glide over drier areas such as hands and feet.
- Tan will develop within 2 to 4 hours.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use.
- Do not apply on broken or irritated skin. Avoid contact with eyes. If reaction occurs, discontinue use/seek medical advice.
Made in United Kingdom
|Ingredients: Isopropyl Myristate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, PEG-8 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Dihydroxyacetone, Aqua (Water), Octyldodeceth-25, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract, Coleus Forskohlii Root Extract, Dipropylene Glycol, Lecithin, Caffeine, Palmitoyl Carnitine, Benzophenone-3, Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, CI 47000 (D&C Yellow No.11), CI 45410 (D&C Red No.28).|
Love this product. gives a great tan with no streaking.will buy again!CMABIKER2, KYWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Best Self Tanner Ever
I have been using self tanners for years and this is the best one by far. Easy to use, no smell and the tan looks natural. I used it on a Tuesday after showering. It's now Sunday and the tan is still there. Doesn't look or turn orange. Very natural looking and so far as it's fading looks like a natural tan would. Other products I've used I've had to use at least 2-3 times/week to either get the tan dark enough or to keep from fading.Di907, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE
I am 60+ and have NEVER tried a self-tanner because I did not want the typical streakiness and did not want to look orange. I got this, tried it on my hands only, and LOVE IT! I am a light skinned Hispanic and ordered the medium-dark and this makes my skin look like it does when I tan naturally. I am ordering more and the one for my face. Definitely worth the money! (Website won't let me change my state to IL!)Lindia2005, FL
Great colorjanene1212251, INWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Ive been self tanning for 15 yrs & have tried everything from drugstore to high end. I was exciting to try this out since my current favorite is a drugstore $11 mousse that goes on amazing but the darkest shade is just not dark enough for me. PROS: does not smell, at all. Goes on very light, you do not feel sticky all day while its on. CONS: not dark enough, hard to apply to your back with the rollerball, for 1/5 of the price I can continue using my Jergens mousse and deal with the smell.aidag1, FL