Tan-Luxe Medium/Dark Wonder Oil & Sleep Oil Duo
Overview & Details
What It Is
Super luxe self-tanning oil and nighttime self-tanning oil that works to rejuvenate the look of skin while delivering a radiant tanned look.
What You Get
- 3.38 fl. oz. Wonder Oil - Medium/Dark
- .68 fl. oz. Sleep Oil Rejuvenating Tanning Oil
What It Does
- Rejuvenates the look of skin while delivering a natural-looking, radiant tanned look
- Helps firm the look of skin
- Imparts a luminous-looking gradual self-tan that builds with application for a skin tone that looks more even
- Contains a blend of 6 plant and essential oils and other key ingredients to hydrate and soothe skin
- Innovative roller ball applicator
- Rejuvenates the look of skin and helps hydrate skin overnight while you sleep
- Works with your skin tone to deliver a stain-free tan
- Contains six essential oils and other key ingredients to help combat free radical aggressors
- Designed to help skin look firmer
- Skin is left scented with a delicate fragrance
How to Use - Wonder Oil
- Roller ball dispenses directly onto skin. Working in circular motions, using hands to smooth product onto skin.
- Lightly glide over drier areas such as hands and feet.
- Tan will develop within 2 to 4 hours.
- Wash hands thouroughly after use.
- Do not apply on broken or irritated skin. Avoid contact with eyes. If reaction occurs, discontinue use/seek medical advice.
How to Use - Sleep Oil
- Apply 6 to 10 drops onto skin massaging in a circular motion, avoiding eye area.
- Can be used from head to toe.
- We advise a patch test 24 hours before first use.
- Do not apply on broken or irritated skin.
Made in United Kingdom
|Ingredients: Isopropyl Myristate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, PEG-8 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Dihydroxyacetone, Aqua (Water), Octyldodeceth-25, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract, Coleus Forskohlii Root Extract, Dipropylene Glycol, Lecithin, Caffeine, Palmitoyl Carnitine, Benzophenone-3, Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, CI 47000 (D&C Yellow No.11), CI 45410 (D&C Red No.28).|
|Ingredients: Isopropyl Myristate, PEG-8 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Aqua (Water), Dihydroxyacetone, Propanediol, Octyldodeceth-25, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Dipropylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Benzophenone-3, Boswellia Serrata Gum, Anogeissus Leiocarpus Bark Extract, Prophyridium Cruentum Extract, Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Glycerin, Lecithin, Caffeine, Palmitoyl Carnitine, CI 47000 (D&C Yellow No.11), CI 45410 (FD&C Red No.28).|
Yes it works exactly as advertized!!! Which NEVER happens 4 me but it did.......GET YOU SOMETrixie1969, ILWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Turned orange, and streaked no matter how much I rubbed it in. Stains clothes and has a sunless tanner smell.Returned the product.beehive44, MAWas this review helpful? 2 out of 3 found this review helpful
I just do not like it, smell is disgusting, tan towels still a winnerpenelopy53, VAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Not worth the money
This looks good when it goes on but by the next day it starts wearing off in patches and continues like that. I've used a lot of different tanning products and this is one of the worst.SandyJ03, OHWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful