Swiss Diamond Nonstick 5.5-Quart Soup Pot with Lid
Overview & Details
Whether preparing soups, stew or chili, you can reliably bring out the best, meal after meal, with a good soup pot. Its thick, heavy bottom helps prevent burning, and its cast-aluminum walls distribute heat evenly to warm contents with less stirring. It is also an ideal size for family meals, making it great for soups, stocks, stews or spaghetti.
What You Get
- 5.5-quart soup pot with tempered-glass lid
Good to Know
- Use with low to medium heat.
- Never use nonstick sprays.
- Silicone and wooden tools are recommended.
|Measurements:||Approx. 9.5" Diameter x 3-1/3"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 4-3/4 lbs.|
|Oven-Safe Temperature:||500 degrees|
|Stovetop Type:||Gas, electric, radiant ring, ceramic and halogen|
|Care:||Dishwasher safe; hand wash recommended|
|Country of Origin:||Switzerland|
- Nonstick cooking surface eliminates the need for unhealthy oils or butter and ensures easy cleanup
- Swiss Diamond pots and pans are as durable as they are versatile
good nonstick pans
New product for me. Checked out a number of sites. Price about same at all. Always had good reviews. Looked at other products (All Clad, Calphalon, and others) but this fit what I was looking for. Good family pots and easy to use. Used only a couple of times so far but very pleased with results.ruthie47, MSWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful