Swiss Diamond Nonstick 2.2-Quart Saucepan with Lid
Overview & Details
Whether preparing thick gravy, red marinara, a savory sauce or a creamy soup, you can reliably bring out the best, meal after meal, with a good saucepan. Its cast-aluminum construction distributes heat evenly to warm contents with less stirring, and you can grab it with confidence thanks to the stay-cool handle.
What You Get
- 2.2-quart saucepan with tempered-glass lid
Good to Know
- Use with low to medium heat.
- Never use nonstick sprays.
- Silicone and wooden tools are recommended.
|Measurements:||Approx. 7" Diameter x 3-1/2"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 2-3/5 lbs.|
|Oven-Safe Temperature:||500 degrees|
|Stovetop Type:||Gas, electric, radiant ring, ceramic and halogen|
|Care:||Dishwasher safe; hand wash recommended|
|Country of Origin:||Switzerland|
- Nonstick cooking surface eliminates the need for unhealthy oils or butter and ensures easy cleanup
- Swiss Diamond pots and pans are as durable as they are versatile
I love,love,love this product. Nothing sticks to it and food turns out great. Order this you won't regret it. It is expensive but it is worth the money. I only wish it came in colors. That is my only draw back.june1948, MNWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Nice pan and lid
I had to return it, problem was, it was NOT induction ready like the larger pan that I also bought and it was induction ready.Robertbab5, MIWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful