Swiss Diamond Nonstick 11" Sauté Pan with Lid
Overview & Details
With a pan like this, the only clean-up you'll have after cooking is the drool you've left behind. Wave goodbye to scrubbing stubborn food particles. This nonstick surface sauté pan helps make cleaning easier, while still making dinner delicious. Sautéed scallops with a creamy sauce? Lightly seasoned, tender vegetables? We'll take enough for seconds, please!
What You Get
- 11" sauté pan with tempered-glass lid
Good to Know
- Use with low to medium heat.
- Never use nonstick sprays.
- Silicone and wooden tools are recommended.
|Measurements:||Approx. 11" Diameter x 2-9/10"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 5-1/10 lbs.|
|Oven-Safe Temperature:||500 degrees|
|Stovetop Type:||Gas, electric, radiant ring, ceramic and halogen|
|Care:||Dishwasher safe; hand wash recommended|
|Country of Origin:||Switzerland|
- Nonstick cooking surface eliminates the need for unhealthy oils or butter and ensures easy cleanup
- Swiss Diamond pots and pans are as durable as they are versatile
- Lid with an adjustable steam vent
good nonstick pans
I had old pans that were worn out. Bought 2 3qt saucepans, 5.5 soup pot and large saute pan. Have used all and just what I was looking for. Even heat,easy to use and easy clean up. I looked on other sites and this name brand always had good reviews. So far l am very happy with my purchase.ruthie47, MS