Swiss Diamond Induction-Ready, Nonstick 9-1/2" Sauté Pan with Lid
Overview & Details
With a pan like this, the only clean-up you'll have after cooking is the drool you've left behind. Wave goodbye to scrubbing stubborn food particles. This nonstick surface sauté pan helps make cleaning easier, while still making dinner delicious. Sautéed scallops with a creamy sauce? Lightly seasoned, tender vegetables? We'll take enough for seconds, please!
What You Get
- 9-1/2" sauté pan with tempered-glass lid
Good to Know
- Use with low to medium heat.
- Never use nonstick sprays.
- Silicone and wooden tools are recommended.
|Measurements:||Approx. 9-1/2" Diameter x 2-9/10"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 4 lbs.|
|Oven-Safe Temperature:||500 degrees|
|Stovetop Type:||Induction, gas, electric, radiant ring, ceramic and halogen|
|Care:||Dishwasher safe; hand wash recommended|
|Country of Origin:||Switzerland|
- Nonstick cooking surface eliminates the need for unhealthy oils or butter and ensures easy cleanup
- Swiss Diamond pots and pans are as durable as they are versatile
If you want a heavy duty pan that cleans up like a breeze and that food does not stick to, this is the one. Made of high quality cast aluminum with steel outside bottom. Very durable. Great pan for searing food on stove and finishing off in oven(up to 500 degrees.bartly, MIWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful