Swiss Diamond Induction-Ready, Nonstick 12.5" Frying Pan
Overview & Details
Tight on space? This frying pan is the ideal space-saver for small apartments and dorm rooms. It is great for frying, sautéing or browning, making your favorite small meals and side dishes quick and easy. And because it is induction-ready, it works well with any single induction burners.
What You Get
- 12.5" frying pan
Good to Know
- Use with low to medium heat.
- Never use nonstick sprays.
- Silicone and wooden tools are recommended.
|Measurements:||Approx. 12.5" Diameter x 1-3/4"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 4 lbs.|
|Oven-Safe Temperature:||500 degrees|
|Stovetop Type:||Gas, electric, radiant ring, ceramic and halogen|
|Care:||Dishwasher safe; hand wash recommended|
|Country of Origin:||Switzerland|
- Nonstick cooking surface eliminates the need for unhealthy oils or butter and ensures easy cleanup
- Swiss Diamond pots and pans are as durable as they are versatile
- Rounded sidewalls and a perfectly flat bottom
- Securely attached, stay-cool handle makes it easy to handle
Completely Missed the Mark
I always wanted Swiss Diamond due to their nonstick coating, but the induction part was a complete failure. Their idea of making it induction ready was to weld a thick disc of material to make it compatable but I'd prefer a one-piece design that is not just a piece added to the bottom.This piece required much higher heat and longer warmup and cooking time than a regular induction-ready pan. Back it's going. It's much too costly to be so poorly made.oaktownlady, NVWas this review helpful? 3 out of 5 found this review helpful