Swagtron T8 Self-Balancing Motorized Hoverboard
Overview & Details
Conquer the streets in style with this SWAGTRON smart scooter. The durable, self-balancing T8 can support a whopping 200 lbs. and works perfectly for users of all ability levels. It automatically levels and stabilizes as it turns on, so you can immediately start cruising. Plus, raised foot pedals offer increased sensitivity that makes riding much easier — especially for kids!
What You Get
- AC adapter
- User manual
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- Not for use by children under the age of 14.
- Wear appropriate clothing and safety gear including knee pads, elbow pads and an ASTM F1492-approved
helmet for all riders of all ages at all times.
- When going through entryways, remember that you are taller.
- Avoid wearing anything that can drape over or get caught into/under the wheels.
- Wear flat shoes to maintain flexibility and stability.
- Keep your feet on the pedals. Taking your feet off the SWAGTRON® while riding is incredibly dangerous.
- Ride on even pavement or smooth roads. While riding, relax your legs and keep your knees slightly bent. This
helps maintain balance when you encounter uneven ground.
- Ensure your speed is safe for yourself and others and be ready to stop at any time.
- When riding near others, keep a safe distance to avoid collisions.
- Be aware of your surroundings at all times. Your eyes are your best tools for safely avoiding obstacles and
|Color Choices:||Black or White|
|Recommended Age Range:||14 and up|
|Measurements:||Approx. 24.5"L x 6"W x 6"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 24 lbs.|
|Minumum User Weight Requirement:||44 lbs.|
|Maximum Weight Capacity:||200 lbs.|
|Power Source:||Included AC adapter charges built-in lead-acid battery|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Startup Balance mode automatically levels and stabilizes as it turns on, so beginners to advanced riders can immediately start cruising
- Great for kids and adults alike
A great ride for every body
- Handles riders of all shapes and sizes who weigh up to 200 lbs.
- Minimum rider weight of 44 lbs. required
Hard rubber tires
- Provide durability and long life
Lithium-ion-free lead-acid battery
- Charges in just 5.5 hours so you're never far from your next ride
- Travel up to 5.8 miles on a single charge
Powerful 200-watt wheels
- Attain speeds up to 7 MPH for an exciting ride
- Ride over inclines up to 30 degrees for ample exploration of uphill sidewalks and hilly paths
- For optimal maneuverability
IPX4 waterproof design
- Cruise wet streets worry free
Eco-friendly, fully electric power
- For zero emissions
Got this hoverboard as a replacement since the other one I ordered (different brand) was damaged and could not exchange because it was sold out. It works fine only down side is it takes forever to charge and the charge does not last very long at all. Seems like my daughter is charging it more than she's riding it .gmonique1, NMWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Charging cord broke on first use.Good luck getting a replacement! 10 days past time HSN will help and Swagtron replacement process a nightmare. So basically have a $200 plus hover board that does not workmhammerx, OHWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful