Swagtron K2 Toddler 2-in-1 Trike & Scooter
Overview & Details
CHOKING HAZARD--Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Your toddler can ride like the wind indoors or outside with this convertible trike and scooter. Designed for the 2-5 age range, the K2 scooter with bike wheels allows you to simply twist and lock to change from scooter mode to tricycle mode in a snap. So whether your kids feel like pushing down and kicking off with their feet or riding around with their legs, the K2 allows your child to have it all. And you'll like how the scooter features a three-wheel feature that allows your child to ride without fear of falling down.
What You Get
- Front assembly
- Rear assembly
- Axle parts pack
- 2 Rear wheels
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- To better ensure your safety always use appropriate and protective gear, read and follow all instructions and warnings in this guide.
- Appropriate protective gear should include an age-appropriate helmet and other gear including knee and elbow pads.
- This is a self propelled scooter designed for a single rider only. It is not intended or equipped for road use, off road use or use with any motorized device.
- Use on flat, clean and dry surfaces. Where possible keep away from other road users.
|Color Choices:||Blue, Pink or Yellow|
|Measurements:||Approx. 26.4"L x 13.4"W x 21.9"H|
|Maximum Weight Capacity:||Approx. 44 lbs.|
|Material Composition:||Carbon steel Q195 (Frame), polypropylene (seat/wheel/pedal), 6063 alluminum alloy (latch)|
|Assembly:||Approx. 5-to-10 minutes|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- 2 Riding modes with adjustable stem and durable frame
- Provides two options whether your child wants to sit down and ride or stand up and scoot
- Promotes an easy transition for the beginning phases of walking
- Outdoor and indoor use
3-Wheel bicycle features a unique design to prevent tipping over
- Offers a more stable option for riding
Adjustable stem to fit all heights
- Allows all different heights of children to use with comfort as they grow
Trusting it will be a hit
Purchased for granddaughter for Xmas. Can't give a better review! Hope it is a hit.DerbyinDesMoines, IAWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful
I bought it for my sister's children and they really liked it. It was easy to switch a bike to a scooter, and good quality. It 's a good gift for children.Angle63, UTWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
easy to assemble
It is easy to assemble for me as a mom. my boy likes it so much.jackiechen123, FLWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
Perfect. It is so cute, easy to assemble and switch from bike to scooter.krystal95, PAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Great for toddlers
I bought this for my 3 year old toddler to get his hands and feet on a scooter. It was easy to assemble and he got so good on it already within days of playing. The two functions makes the bike even more fun.Jenny0305, NYWas this review helpful? 2 out of 3 found this review helpful