Sundust Mineral Bronzing Powder with Self-Tanning
- Buy More anything & Save On Shipping! See Details
HSN Credit Card Perks & Offers Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Ways To Save
Overview & Details
What It Is
Instant brush-on mineral bronzing powder that also provides a gradual self tan
What You Get
- .21 oz. Mineral Bronzing Powder
What It Does
- Contains minerals and botanicals
- Great for the skin and also creates an instant natural-looking bronze
- Contains DHA-dihydroxyacetone; with continued use will leave behind a subtle natural-looking self tan
- Comes in an all-in-one brush-on applicator; goes on evenly and controls the amount of powder
- Great for travel
How to Use
- Remove the cap off the package.
- Turn the bottom base to the right to line up the "on" with the notch above.
- Shake the brush 2-3 times to begin the flow of powder.
- Apply the brush onto the skin in a gentle, circular motion wherever you want a sun-kissed looking glow.
- When finished, turn the bottom base to the left or right to line up "off" with the notch above.
- Lift the middle base to cover the brush to put the cap back on.
Made in USA
|Ingredients: Mica, Dimethicone, Silica, Dihydroxyacetone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract. May contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).|
The BEST bronzer ever. Love it develops instant tan. At first nothing BUT after 3 consecutive days I had such a beautiful natural tan develop that I went makeup free a day. I always wear foundation but didnt need it. In the morning I cleanse moisturize using essential oils put concealer and use sundust as my foundation. Shake powder on my fav brush to apply. Swirl shadow brush into center for eye crease. ONLY need a sprinkle but very buildable. Tube can slide up brush to cap. Light complexion.Hapee2bhere, LAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
I absolutely love this product! I like the fact that its all minerals and has a self tanner in it. It really does dust my skin to a natural bronzing effect. Ive had many compliments on the healthy glow and the self tanner gives my skin some color even when I remove my makeup. The brush is sooo soft and just the right amount of dust comes onto the brush. The applicator closes the brush easily and makes it easy to store. Glad HSN featured SunDust and that I found it!Coldinpa40, PAWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful
Just that touch of Sun Ive been looking for!
Bronzers ladies. Theres so many options these days, but its hard to find one that feels light on the skin and doents give you that orange glow. I tried a friends SunDust- and right away I LOVED the natural color it gave. Then: She tells me theres self-tanner in the product!! I was so impressed I bought one for myself and one for my mom.Nikoke123, FLWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful
Great Idea/Needs Small Improvement
People. This Sundust is just that. I'm glad its minerals.The container is plastic, but not too shabby. Here's what's great about this. The mineral tanner is light, smooth, doesn't turn orange which is great. The brush however, needs to be a little bit shorter (in my opinion) because the length of the brush disperses too much mineral into the air, rather than on the target surface. Also, when you attempt to close the brush, it's so long the bristles get caught in the closure cap (which bends the fine brush ends). If the manufacturer will shorten the brush, this would be ideal. Easy to apply, good color, buildable, and no scent. It's a winner folks - except for that one small detail.HSNFAN5555, FLWas this review helpful? 6 out of 6 found this review helpful
Nice Color / No Smell / But Messy
Color is nice but the powder dust goes everywhere. And the color does rubs off on clothes. If you just want a summer glow for the face it would probably be ok.bootsagain2, CAWas this review helpful? 2 out of 3 found this review helpful