Striker TRiLIGHT Motion Activated Ceiling Light
Overview & Details
What You Get
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- Indoor use only.
- Risk of electric shock - use in dry locations only.
- Do not use with dimmers.
- Not for use in totally enclosed luminaires.
|Measurements:||Approx. 11"L x 9-3/4"W x 3-3/4"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 1.3 lbs.|
|Material Composition:||Aluminum and ABS plastic|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Simply screw the TRiLIGHT in like any other light bulb
- Installs in seconds
- No need to hire an electrician and take time off work for them to come by
- If you are renting a space i.e. home or storage unit, you can unscrew the TRiLIGHT and take your investment with you when you leave
- Can be easily moved to another location if you change your mind on where you first install it
High-sensitivity motion sensor (microwave motion sensing) works up to 15'
- Illuminates the instant motion is detected
- Arrive home at night to a fully lit garage
- No need to try and find a light switch when walking into the basement or attic with hands full
- If kids forget to turn the light off, the TRiLIGHT will turn itself off after 90 seconds of no motion detected
- Motion sensor feature can be turned off so the TRiLIGHT can be used as an On/Off light
Adjustable aluminum heads
- Aluminum acts as a great heatsink
- Flood or focus the light exactly where you need it
Low wattage in comparison with a typical incandescent bulb
- Runs on 24-watts
- Looks great in your home, attic, basement, storage unit and more
Great light, lights up my whole garage and I don't have to find the switch. The motion detector may be a little too sensitive.al15, WIWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
return it because it doesn't work in my apartment is to sensitive and every move would turn it on. but for a house is great. i strongly recommend it.wandita7, NYWas this review helpful? 4 out of 6 found this review helpful
It is like daylight in our garage
We purchased this light for our garage. We love it. It is so bright, it is like daylight in our garage no matter the time of day. We have it on the motion activated switch, so we don't have to turn on the light when we go in the garage from the house, which is nice. The motion detector is very sensitive just like they say. My husband thought it was not going off so we tested it and it was. It is not the most attractive looking device, but it is fine for a garage or basement.Michelle588909, FLWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful
Worth the money
This fixture is perfect, I am amazed at the quality.springy69, KYWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful
Love it. Lights up entire garage. Each of the three light units can be adjusted up and down to light a larger or more concentrated beam. Motion sensor is sensitive will light when it senses even a shadow.Jamagar, FLWas this review helpful? 6 out of 6 found this review helpful