Sterling Silver Oval Monogram and Birthstone Crystal Adjustable 22" Box-Chain Y-Design Necklace
Overview & Details
Birthdays, graduations, special occasions are even more personal with this beautiful necklace. You choose the birthstone crystal as well as the 3-initial monogram. She will love it and you!
- Sterling silver box chain with an adjustable slide bead
- Round bezel-set birthstone-colored crystal drop
- Oval 3-initial monogram drop
Good to Know
- Order of initials: Traditional monogrammed initials are ordered first name initial, last name initial and middle initial. However, this is a truly custom item so you may choose any 3 letters in any order that you wish.
- All monogramming is produced exactly as specified.
- Orders cannot be cancelled or changed.
- Personalized products can only be returned if damaged or defective.
- Due to the personalization of this item, please allow up to 14 days for receipt of your order.
- This item is not for sale to customers in Alaska, Guam, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands.
- It cannot be shipped to a P.O. Box. Orders must have a physical address.
|Birthstone-colored Crystal:||Your choice (See Features tab.)|
|Necklace Measurements:||Approx. 22"L x 1/16"W; 2" extender|
|Drop Measurements:||Approx. 13/16"L x 9/16"W|
|Metal Type:||Sterling Silver|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- January: Garnet-colored crystal
- February: Amethyst-colored crystal
- March: Aquamarine-colored crystal
- April: Diamond-colored crystal
- May: Emerald-colored crystal
- June: Alexandrite-colored crystal
- July: Ruby-colored crystal
- August: Peridot-colored crystal
- September: Sapphire-colored crystal
- October: Pink-tourmaline-colored crystal
- November: Citrine-colored crystal
- December: Blue-topaz-colored crystal
Wish I would have read more reviews before I purchased this non-refundable item. Bought for me and my BFF along with the bracelet. The monogram was not legible on the necklace and the bracelet is only finished on one side. Of course the unfinished side is always wanting to face up. Whats worse is the bracelet has these extra loops between each letter that make it look like a stone is missing. Lastly, the bracelet is advertised as a 7. I have a 5 inch wrist and struggle to get it on. So very disappointed.KDS1st, FL