Staub Ceramics Set of 3 Mini Cocottes
Overview & Details
Serve up your favorite soup in these little lovelies and wow everyone at the table. Or make individual pot pies that go from fridge to oven to table with ease. These darling mini cocottes are great for watching portion sizes or serving individual meals, and they're so cute we could just eat them up!
What You Get
- 3 Ceramic mini cocottes
- Manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty
Good to Know
- Not for stovetop use.
|Color Choices:||Basil, Cherry, Dark Blue or White|
|Measurements:||Approx. 5-3/8"L x 4"W x 2-5/8"H|
|Volume Capacity:||8 oz.|
|Country of Origin:||China|
Use and Care
|Oven Safe Temperature:||572º F|
|Care:||Dishwasher safe but hand wash recommended|
- Glass porcelain finish is highly scratch and stain resistant
- High-polished rim won't scratch surfaces or cooktops
- Safe for use in dishwasher, microwave, broiler and freezer
- Provides beautiful presentation of your favorite dishes
- Perfect for individual-size soups, pot pies and appetizers
Oven safe to 572º F
- Safe for use under the broiler
- Note: Allow 6" between your bakeware and your heat source
Complements Staub cast-iron cookware
- Expand your home cookware and bakeware assortment
These are perfect for what I am using them for, but I think that generally, they are too small for regular use such as chicken pot pies, or french onion soup. For those applications they should be twice as large. I am very happy this purchase!!Tony37, WAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Pickler & Ben
After creating the perfect pot for hearty one-pot meals, Staub now offers a line of exceptionally durable, French-made enameled cast iron cookware. The collection features self-basting spikes and a black matte enamel interior for nonstick braising. Staub merges cast iron’s utility with the latest technology to provide cookware that sears, roasts and caramelizes food and goes from the oven to the dining table.
Remind me about Pickler & Ben upcoming shows.